BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Echo W.
Ocean Shores, WA
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
This stuff is AWESOME a little goes a long way and the coverage is great. Even with the travel size being quite small I'm sure this will last me a long time. I got the lightest color and even though I'm quite fair, unless you are a redhead with PORCELAIN skin the medium shade will probably work best. I use this under a foundation because otherwise the difference in color would be very noticeable. I absolutely recommend this product, feels a bit sticky when applying but covers blemishes, scars, and dark spots without issue leaving my skin FLAWLESS.
Victoria J.
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
My FAVORITE concealer! Got it in an ipsy bag and I haven't found a better concealer since! Not thick and cakey and covers so well! Will always be my number one concealer!
Rebecca F.
This product has very full coverage. However, without a primer, it doesn't tend to last all day on the skin. It also takes a bit of work to blend; I would recommend fingers or beauty blender. I use this primarily to cover blemishes. I'd recommend it for that purpose.
Amber C.
Rittman, OH
Full coverage, which is awesome for concealing dark circles. But it's very tacky, so if it isn't set properly, it smears and creases, or accentuates the circles and bags.
AnaMaria A.
Modesto, CA
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
One of the best concealers on the market! Always find myself going back to this one. It has full coverage and it will not crease on you. I love how bright it makes my undereyes appear!
Tamara B.
Bath, PA
I LOVE my It cosmetics bye bye under eye concealer! It truly works. I apply my moisturizer, primer, it cosmetics full coverage concealer then bye bye undereye and bake it in with a translucent powder. It covers all the darkness even after a late night and early morning!!
Angie R.
Fort Worth, TX
I absolutely love love this concealer, it is very great for dark circles. It's super pigmented so it offers full coverage, it's smooth Blends very well and lasts all day. It didNt crease on me
Valerie S.
ST PETERSBURG, FL
This has the most amazing coverage I've ever seen with a concealer. It completely masks those dark under-eye circles. However, there is a downfall.. it is a very tacky consistency that keeps the wet look (doesn't dry). Since it doesn't dry, it will move throughout the day and settle into lines. Easy fix since it doesn't dry, you can just pat under the eye and move it back where it needs to be. The wet look and tacky feel are remedied by using using setting powder but if you set it with powder, it immediately settles into lines and then you can't fix it. Wahhhhhhh :'(
Cheyenne H.
Review for: Light more...
This is the heaviest duty concealer I own. This is a nice quality if you're looking to cover up blemishes, but I don't really like using such a heavy concealer underneath my eyes and to highlight my face. I prefer lighter weight concealers that have good coverage.
Amber T.
Stamford, CT
This product is INCREDIBLE. It covers everything you would possibly need to cover. I have learned that a little bit goes a long way with this product which makes it last a lifetime. Love this.
Emily T.