BY IT COSMETICS #9 in Concealer

• What it’s the best way to use the IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye ...3 Answers
  • Does it crease?3 Answers
  • I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...6 Answers
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer
  • "love this product !! would love more for sure . it’s the best thing i’ve ever used it gives me a more livhter under eye tent . it just works the best . i would love to get this is in the mail like i said .." in 1176 reviews
  • "wonderful for concealing dark circles. this concealer is not oily and actually holds up all day without giving crows feet lines or streaks. i find all my it cosmetics at ulta beauty and recommend asking for help finding s shade before purchasing." in 1090 reviews
  • "this is a great affordable concealer. it gives pretty good coverage. it doesn’t set like i want it to, for example if i press my finger over it, it will smudge and rub off a little so definitely use setting powder over it. but it doesn’t crease and i really like this brightening shade! i got this in my ipsy subscription this month!" in 491 reviews
I was very disappointed in this product. I wanted to like it ... I really , really did. I had read reviews from both sides of the spectrum , but it was just not for me. I did not like it's extra sticky feeling when touched or applied. And the fact that it left where I applied it looking shiny was also a big no for me. If I want that look I will use a foundation or a bb cream for a dewy look , not a concealer that only gives you that look where you apply it. I found this to be too thick and I thought it brought out the few fine lines and or wrinkles that I am just starting to see. I felt highly let down by this product . I would not recommend it.
Cheryl R.
Eagle River, AK
A little goes a LONG way with this under eye concealer! I have noticed if I add too much, it definitely creases BADLY. But if you use the tiniest amount, it works really well. I even use it without foundation when I just need to cover up my eye circles and look like I'm not dying from lack of sleep! I received the tiniest little tube ever as a sample and I will DEFINITELY BE buying more when my sample is gone.

Don't be surprised when you see how thick this stuff is... but if you warm it up, just like the instructions say, it dabs on easily and then blends out well with a beauty sponge.
Holly M.
Tucson, AZ
HG right here, folks. This stuff is GOOD. I not only use it for under my eyes, I also use it for problem areas all over my face. It is nice and creamy. A little goes a long way.
Kiffany A.
The Bye-Bye Under Eye IT cosmetics conceler is one of the best conceler's I have yet to try! It's very thick, however it's very full coverage and helps get rid of dark under eye circles, bags, and wrinkles!
Traci M.
Madera, CA
Had a small tube of this and wish I saved it for special occasions I have extremely dark circles and so far this concealer is the only TRUE full coverage concealer I could find
Michelle S.
St Clr Shores, MI
This is amazing and completely full coverage. It will brighten your look and make you look fresh faced. His stuff won't budge all day. A little goes a long way, too!
Elizabeth O.
Methuen, MA
This is a GREAT concealer. I received a trial tube in my ipsy bag and I totally loved it. It has great coverage and barely creases. I would definitely buy this concealer again!
Ruth D.
I got this as a sample from ipsy & I loved it so I purchased the actual size & ever since my mom has used it as well. It really does cover those dark circles & decrease the look of under bags. It cosmetics always has the best products & without disappointing me.
Leah R.
Huntington, NY
I love this stuff!! It's the perfect concealer and it's also great for highlighting parts of your face that you want to brighten up. The formula is a little on the thicker side but it blends really easily, and a little bit goes a loooong way so you totally are getting your money's worth here. I also love the added benefit of the ingredients here - so not only is this product helping you achieve a flawless look, but it's working as skincare for your face as well. It does have more of a dewey finish, so if you prefer a matte look I would suggest pairing it with a setting powder or banana powder :)
Jessie S.
Long Is City, NY
Thick formula, that has great coverage. But it doesn’t last all day, and starts fading after mid day. Also creases even after setting, but looks like skin when freshly applied.
Emily T.