BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Mariah M.
Massillon, OH
This stuff is my jam ! Nothing covers my dark circles like this absolutely nothing. I like it better then tartes tape shape ... yes I said it don't kill me lol. And on top of that it has collagen and anti aging properties. People talk about creasing and I have tried every concealer under the sun alllllll the popular ones. Every single one creases slightly on me maybe it's my eyes but this on is minimal in comparison. This concealer truly is FULL coverage. I wear neutral medium.
Nicole D.
Bluff City, TN
My holy grail concealer! Love the crease free formula. I recommend this concealer to the point that I've bought it for my mother and sister. I wish I could give it 10 stars!
Thais M.
Methuen, MA
This goes great when I'm trying to cover up dark circles. Especial as a mom of an 8month old, this product definitely works, and you just need to use is a very SMALL amount.
Brittany W.
Fort Payne, AL
Review for: Light more...
I love this product it's thick and full coverage with lasting effects. It doesn't crease and works great to cover my under eye dark circles, pretty easy to blend and I would buy again in the future.
Christine C.
Amazing conceealer that gives just the right amount of coverage. No crease, easy to blend, and hides all the excess "baggage" that most concealers fail to hide. A must try!
Ashton H.
Evansville, Indiana
I love both the regular and high light under eye concealers! They are amazing and cover so well. I would actually use these not just for under eye because they cover nicely.
Launa H.
Oregon City, OR
I would most defietly recommend this product. It works so good. I have really bad under eye and every time I use this it's like where did they go? Lol. I love this product and will always use it.
Tara G.
This is amazing!!! it does go on a little too thick my suggestion would be to use as little as possible and you kind of have to warm it up to get it liquidy. Unfortunately this means you end up wasting a lot on your fingers. I also like to use a mini Beauty Blender with it but traveling with the Beauty Blender is difficult because I either lose them or they just end up getting filthy in my bag. Anyway- that has nothing to do with this amazing product's coverage! I sleep an average of 5 hours a night so I'm always looking like a zombie but this has everyone fooled lol
Review for: Antiaging more...
This is hands down the best concealer I have ever tried. It's thick so it only takes a tiny amount but it lasts all day with no creasing at all. I have dark circles and I'm very pale but it covers with no problem.
Allie P.
Honeoye Falls
Review for: Tan more...
this product is good, full coverage, however it doesnt provide a natural looking texture. Its really weird. but if you have really clear skin im sure it would really be good
Emily T.