BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Blanca F.
Nuevo, CA
This concealer is amazing. It hides my "mom" bags after a long night of dealing with teething babies or sick kids. Its kind of thick but it goes on smoothly and blends in well.
Taylin J.
Duluth, MN
Amazing!!! A little bit goes a LONG way!! Its my go to concealer because of its anti-aging effects as well as its covering effects on my undereyes! I love knowing my makeup is actually helping my skin!!
Ruth D.
I got this as a sample from ipsy & I loved it so I purchased the actual size & ever since my mom has used it as well. It really does cover those dark circles & decrease the look of under bags. It cosmetics always has the best products & without disappointing me.
Michelle S.
St Clr Shores, MI
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
This is amazing and completely full coverage. It will brighten your look and make you look fresh faced. His stuff won't budge all day. A little goes a long way, too!
Breann D.
i definitely liked this as a product. the packaging was pretty good. but the product itself was a little cakey in my opinion. it settled into all of my fine lines and pores and it just wasn't for me.
Kelley E.
San Diego, CA
I do really like this concealer. I find it to be full coverage, I don't think it creases for a while and is buildable. However, I find that it is a little greasy and requires a lot of setting powder or it will slide around on your face.
Kiffany A.
Review for: Tan more...
The Bye-Bye Under Eye IT cosmetics conceler is one of the best conceler's I have yet to try! It's very thick, however it's very full coverage and helps get rid of dark under eye circles, bags, and wrinkles!
Brandy M.
Columbus, OH
Not my favorite concealer. Says full coverage but to me it seemed light to medium. Also shifted and cracked. A little pricey. You can make it work but it will require multiple layers. Could have been thicker. Definitely would not repurchase.
Katelyn S.
This concealer has amazing coverage, but for me, it was very tacky and thick. I have creases under my eyes, and this concealer immediately seeped into the cracks. It's amazing to use on smoother skin.
Brooke O.
It has great coverage but sometimes can feel a little too heavy, or can settle into creases. The packaging was nice, easy to get just the amount you need. Application with a blender sponge worked best!
Emily T.