BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Traci M.
Madera, CA
Had a small tube of this and wish I saved it for special occasions I have extremely dark circles and so far this concealer is the only TRUE full coverage concealer I could find
Claudia A.
Review for: Other more...
Amazing concealer, even for oily skin. Minimal creasing. Great medium to full coverage
Definitely recommend.

Little product goes a long way. Great for use alone without a base.
Leah R.
Huntington, NY
I love this stuff!! It's the perfect concealer and it's also great for highlighting parts of your face that you want to brighten up. The formula is a little on the thicker side but it blends really easily, and a little bit goes a loooong way so you totally are getting your money's worth here. I also love the added benefit of the ingredients here - so not only is this product helping you achieve a flawless look, but it's working as skincare for your face as well. It does have more of a dewey finish, so if you prefer a matte look I would suggest pairing it with a setting powder or banana powder :)
Cheryl R.
Eagle River, AK
A little goes a LONG way with this under eye concealer! I have noticed if I add too much, it definitely creases BADLY. But if you use the tiniest amount, it works really well. I even use it without foundation when I just need to cover up my eye circles and look like I'm not dying from lack of sleep! I received the tiniest little tube ever as a sample and I will DEFINITELY BE buying more when my sample is gone.

Don't be surprised when you see how thick this stuff is... but if you warm it up, just like the instructions say, it dabs on easily and then blends out well with a beauty sponge.
Heidi E.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
My every day concealer!! This is a bit spendy, but worth the money. It is super easy to apply, blends well, and doesn't budge throughout the day. A little goes a long way, too!
Blanca F.
Nuevo, CA
This concealer is amazing. It hides my "mom" bags after a long night of dealing with teething babies or sick kids. Its kind of thick but it goes on smoothly and blends in well.
Michelle S.
St Clr Shores, MI
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
This is amazing and completely full coverage. It will brighten your look and make you look fresh faced. His stuff won't budge all day. A little goes a long way, too!
Ruth D.
I got this as a sample from ipsy & I loved it so I purchased the actual size & ever since my mom has used it as well. It really does cover those dark circles & decrease the look of under bags. It cosmetics always has the best products & without disappointing me.
Kelley E.
San Diego, CA
I do really like this concealer. I find it to be full coverage, I don't think it creases for a while and is buildable. However, I find that it is a little greasy and requires a lot of setting powder or it will slide around on your face.
Breann D.
i definitely liked this as a product. the packaging was pretty good. but the product itself was a little cakey in my opinion. it settled into all of my fine lines and pores and it just wasn't for me.
Emily T.