BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Rebecca C.
Port Wentwrth, GA
Absolutely love this stuff!! A little goes a long way!! I do notice if I'm not careful I can get creasing later in the day!! I do have to work quickly as well because it dries fast!!
Taylor S.
Mt Pleasant, MI
This is my favorite youtubers go to under eye concealer so I had to try it right?! I don't have dark circles thankfully but my under eyes are a little more wrinkly. I assumed that this might help smooth them. It didn't tho but I wasn't terribly upset. I got the travel size before I committed to the full and the travel only comes in one color, Medium neutral I think it's called. The color was so close to my skin tone so my complaint was that it just wasn't light enough. The coverage tho?! Bomb. The consistency is a little thicker than I'm used to so its almost difficult to use but I'm going to keep trying.
Kelsi R.
I use this every single day. One of those "couldn't live without" products! It's a must have in every girls Makeup bag! IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer
Katie C.
This concealer is very good. I used the medium shade in spring, summer, fall...and I needed the light shade for winter. Medium shade is good for concealer wherever it is needed. The light shade also doubles as a brightener between eyebrows and under eyes all the way down to under the nose. This is the best concealer I've ever used. The medium shade is a tad more opaque than the light. I've bought two and I will continue to use this product. It makes your eye area look flawless, helping to pop your eye makeup. I get compliments like "you look so good" "you look well" "I like your eye makeup". Lasts a long time because a drop the size of a sesame seed is all you need, it goes a long way.
Samantha C.
Has a thick creamy consistency that completely covers dark circles. Does not crease, but also does not dry down. I recommend you set it with powder so that the product doesn't transfer. Overall a good product
Review for: Ultra Fair more...

It smooths and eliminates under eye darkness and bags sometimes I blend it through well with a little face powder and my face looks natural. I recommend my daughter and friends to try this awesome product.
Luci W.
I like this product and I think it gives good coverage without feeling too cakey. It lasts me all day and doesn't crease too badly. It blends very easily and helps with anti aging.
Crystal G.
Sulphur, LA
Ladies I love all It Cosmetics!! They are the best hands down!! Whichever product you use you will truly be in awe of the formula of the product and how well it works on all skin types!
Cassie G.
Charleston, WV
Love, love, love this product!!! Literally say bye bye to your dark circles! It's kind of thick, but easy to blend and use! It is easily buildable but typically don't need to use a lot! Definitely recommend to anyone like me who has dark circles!
Jerrica H.
Springfield, MO
This is an essential part to my daily makeup regiment. It covers up the circles under my eyes amazingly. I swear by this stuff! It doesn't make the circles under my eyes look a ton darker like most concealers.
Emily T.