BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Sidney S.
Oxford, AL
This is a great product, but it's very thick and doesn't blend to easily for me. It's always a hit or miss every time I use it. It is definitely a full coverage and great for a night out, just not for an everyday look for me personally.
Nazish D.
Sugar land , TX
I bought this product after watching great reviews from youtubers especially Katy "Lustrelux". She absolutely loved it so I though I'd give it a try. It covers up the dark areas so nicely without looking heavy.
Kelsey S.
I found this concealer to be cakey, and when set, it's very apparent. My under eye bags were more apparent. It's great as a regular full coverage concealer, but not so great for eyes.
Kathleen G.
Goffstown, NH
They have such light shades which someone like me needs and is so happy to find! Very thick and extremely high coverage(most out of any concealer i have) and so I use it over heavy eye bags and it does the trick!
Mina S.
Hartford, CT
I love how this concealer instantly brightens up under my eyes. When I want a flawless finish I apply a pea size under my eyes before my foundation and again afterwards before I add another highlighting concealer and set it. It's amazing! Buildable and covers undereye darkness like a dream.
Kassandra
The only concealer i will ever use from now on. it is absolutely full coverage . The smallest bit goes the longest way. it has never creased when i wore it. I definitely recommend , best concealer.
Johanna A.
Grand Rapids , MI
Really good concealer! It's also a primer! It's really great! The pros is it covers a lot, I don't compare my products to others, it's really good for undetected, I RECOMMEND!!! y'all should try it! I loved it
Chelsea P.
Los Angeles, CA
I am obsessed!! This is my all time favorite. It doesn't get cakey or look like racoon eyes. It lasts all day and really makes your eyes look brighter and hides those dark circles.
Jennifer S.
Lexington, NC
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
I love this product to cover blemishes and dark spots but it creases around the eye. It applies very easy once warmed up between your fingers and very buildable. I will definitely continue to buy this product
Kim L.
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
Love love love this!! Gives perfect amount of coverage and stays on for a very long time. Covers wonderfully. It blends great with my foundation and powder. Works absolutely great!!
Emily T.