BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does it crease?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
Gina B.
I hate how much I love and rely on the IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer. This little guy is very pricey but wow does it work. A little goes a long way and once you see this coverage, you will never be able to use another concealer.
Naz W.
San Fransisco
I have this under eye concealer and neutral medium . I received this as a sample in my March ipsy glam bag. The formula is sick but also creamy, It blends well and it does not take up on your skin and it does not settle into any of my smile lines or cracks under my eyes. I apply this concealer with the tapping method of my finger that's worth not wasting any product in the process . I have not had any problems with oxidization and color change . I will definitely be re-purchasing this product.
Michelle C.
Downey, CA
Most heavy duty concealer ever.
I use this before foundation to help conceal my dark bags and then use another concealer after to highlight my face and this product helps immensely
I have already repurchased this
Jenna H.
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
This is a pretty good concealer. It covers up your undereye which is great, but the only thing I don't like so much is the fact that the formula is so thick, almost to the point where it is rather uncomfortable.
Jinilin P.
Melbourne, FL
I absolutely love this product - a little goes a long way and it's build-able and easy to apply. It works wonders and this is definitely a must in my everyday normal makeup routine. This is a must have for sure.
Janice C.
Woodridge, IL
I got a sample of this and I really like it. It's hard to find a good coverage concealer that doesn't look thick or cakey under the eyes. This one is pretty good, I already bought a backup.
monica p.
Beeville, TX
IT cosmetics bye bye under eye anti-aging is amazing. it covers up the fact you look so tired. the only thing i did not like about this product was how thick it was under my eyes, the product got into the creases of my eyes and it didnt blend well. I would recommened but not be repurchasing
Kelsey S.
I found this concealer to be cakey, and when set, it's very apparent. My under eye bags were more apparent. It's great as a regular full coverage concealer, but not so great for eyes.
The concealer has tons of coverage and goes on very smoothly for even application. It is pretty pricey compared to other products but you don't have to use a lot to get full coverage and it lasts a long time.
Janine O.
Akron, OH
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
This product was too think for my liking. It was hard to blend out and make it look natural under my eyes. Anytime I wore it it ended up cakey. Is good for blemishes, not under eyes.
Emily T.