BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does it crease?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
Rylie C.
My favorite concealer ever. Such amazing coverage. Easily blends and applies beautifully. Wears amazing throughout the day. Doesn't break up or crease. Favorite product of mine for sure
Erika V.
Very thick but easy to blend. Needs to be set with a lot of powder or it will crease like crazy. It had a brightening effect on me but at the same time it cast a grey area under my eyes.
Betsy F.
Tampa, FL
I used to be a very loyal fan of this concealer, especially when I used to wear a full face of makeup every day. I'm a young mom and my under eyes can be dark and murky but this always made them completely bright and smooth. The past year I've cut back on the makeup and focused more on skin care and since then I've steered away from this product - it has become to thick and heavy for my taste, even when I just barely smear some off the tip. Now I want something with less coverage and more absorption. I originally used a brush to apply it but a blending sponge works much better (especially wet, it goes on thinner and better absorption that way).
Erika B.
Marysville, WA
I have really dark under eyes no matter how much I sleep. This is the only thing that will hide them. I actually feel more awake with it on. Doesn't crease on me. I have oily skin and it lasts for a long time.
Lynn K.
This concealer works well. It's pretty thick so it gives good coverage and a little goes a long way. Blends nicely with my It Cosmetics blending concealer brush and/or a mini make up sponge.
TyDerrica S.
I use this on a lot of my clients like some of them have horrible bags under their eyes and once I apply this it's like what dark spots ? Packaging is neat and very convenient I always buy this it's a must have !!!
Anais C.
Sauk City, WI
I got the travel size of this because I was not sure if I would like it.. I AM IN LOVE!! I have really dark bluish undereye circles and this covers them very well!! It is thick bit this doesn't crease on me at all and last so long! I have struggled for so long trying to cover them up and nothing ever seemed to work it would leave either some sort of Shadow or a crease on me right away. I prefer to use a beauty blender to blend it out I use my fingers to apply it to my undereyes. I feel like this would last me a very long time a little goes a very long way! Over all great product!!!
Blanca A.
Antioch , CA
I love this concealer - it gives you the best coverage without it being so heavy! Just a small amount and it'll give you a beautiful coverage mostly if you have dark circles! I would definitely keep purchasing it!
Stephanie S.
This concealer is very thick and you only need a tiny bit to blend out. If you use too much it will look cakey under your eyes, but when you use the right amount its very full coverage
Amanda K.
Havana, IL
I had been watching this product on QVC and have been curious about it. I don't really have under eye problems and I don't use concealer on a daily basis. But I was so intrigued by it's coverage. I was so happy to receive a travel size in a monthly subscription box. Needless to say I have been kind of disappointed but I am still trying to make it work. It takes a very little bit and you warm it up in your hand. I then tap in on with my finger, you can't really blend it because it is very tacky. It does give good coverage but doesn't seem to work for blemishes. I also think the color might be too light for me. It looks like it isn't offered in many shades though. As I said, I want to like this and it seems that several other people do so I am going to continue to play with it and see if I can make it work for me!
Emily T.