BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
Griselda S.
Palmetto, FL
Love it it definitely does its job done I've been using for 2 years and I'm obsessed ! Although you do have to set it with powder so it won't crease but once it's full coverage it looks amazing I would recommend
Samantha T.
Hamilton, OH
I love this product, it completely covers dark under eye circles. It's a thick mixture however if you roll the bottle in your hand and warm the mixture up it is much easier to work with.
Susie M.
Fillmore, CA
I was looking for something to really cover and conceal my raccoon mommy eyes, and this did the job! You can't even tell I'm sleep deprived with this on! It's definitely a game changer !
Heatherr C.
Spring, TX
Love love this concealer , its not too think has very full coverage & best of all it doesnt crease ! They have a good variety of shade for all skin colors ! Definitly my go to concealer
Rebecca A.
Mitchell
This is my jam. The formula is smooth and a little goes a long way. Super moisturizing with anti-aging properties. Great for under eye and blemish correction. Awesome for mature skin. Would definitely buy again.
Haley R.
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
I loved this product. It didn't crease and it covered my dark circles and imperfections so well. Blended out so easily and was full coverage. A little goes a long way with this product.
Cristina T.
Indio, CA
This is a holy grail in my makeup routine. So pigmented and so creamy it blends like a dream with a full coverage make up look and so nicely by itself for just a quick spot conceal when I have to run to the store. It brightens my under eyes without drying them out and when set lightly with a powder lasts all day. It does not budge.
Angela D.
This is a nice u see eye concealer it is thick you need very little product and some patience lol to get used to it doesn't take long to get used to I do recommend to family and friends
Evelyn R.
Review for: Tan more...
Works great! Expensive but worth it. I have horrible dark circles but this hides that and any little blemish. I personally have to put a little on because it's high coverage and because it's super thick. I love it !
Samantha A.
Watertown, NY
I absolutely love this concealer. Full coverage and very buildable. Very little creasing and lasts all day long with out and touch ups. Easy to blend and to color match. Would buy again
Emily T.