BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Daniel D.
Newark, NJ
LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I go through a lot because of my dark under eyes and never finding a product that works but finally I found something! I will always stick to this product and never look for another one again.
Courtney M.
Georgia
I got this in a Beaty subscription. When I tried it for the first time I absolutely hated it. The packaging was okay. But the product is too thick and kind of tacky. It's hard to work with and creased badly. I definitely would not buy it or recommend it.
🖤Kendyl K.
Bossier
Review for: Light more...
This is another one of my favorite concealers. It covers up your under eye circles amazingly. It doesn't compare to alternatives. It's worth buying. It's very easy to apply and blend. I would buy this product again.
Desiree M.
Laporte, IN
This is the best!!!! I have horrible dark circles under my eyes, I use a yellow correcting concealer, then I use this bye bye under eye with a translucent powder to bake works wonders!!!
Susie M.
Fillmore, CA
I was looking for something to really cover and conceal my raccoon mommy eyes, and this did the job! You can't even tell I'm sleep deprived with this on! It's definitely a game changer !
Addison F.
This product is very cakey for me. It matches me perfectly and I've tried to pick up product to take away the cakey look, but no matter how small of an amount I use, it always looks cakey on me. I would not use again
Cristina T.
Indio, CA
This is a holy grail in my makeup routine. So pigmented and so creamy it blends like a dream with a full coverage make up look and so nicely by itself for just a quick spot conceal when I have to run to the store. It brightens my under eyes without drying them out and when set lightly with a powder lasts all day. It does not budge.
Samantha A.
Watertown, NY
I absolutely love this concealer. Full coverage and very buildable. Very little creasing and lasts all day long with out and touch ups. Easy to blend and to color match. Would buy again
Lauren P.
Denver, CO
This was a bit heavy for me (I don't have much discoloration under my eyes) but it concealed everything really well and it didn't feel like I had anything on under my eyes when I wore it
Samantha T.
Hamilton, OH
I love this product, it completely covers dark under eye circles. It's a thick mixture however if you roll the bottle in your hand and warm the mixture up it is much easier to work with.
Emily T.