BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
Cassidy T.
Bulls Gap, TN
I work third shift and get very little sleep. My under eye bags are almost purple against my pale skin. If I didn't have this concealer, I don't know what I would do! A little goes a long way, and it blends perfectly!
saleha a.
San Diego, CA
Oh my god! This product is amazing and it's so full coverage. Applys great on the skin. Especially good for covering acne and acne scars. Does not crease throughout the day. The packaging is ok. Will be purchasing this product again. Definitely recommend.
Kimberly D.
A little goes a long way for me. This is a good product for more of a natural looks. It lasts for a while but not all day. Still a good product overall. Good packaging easy to travel with.
Ashley B.
Instant flawless coverage! I can't believe how well it covers my dark circles and I even use it on my hyperpigmentation! I love the creamy formula. It stays on a long time and appears to be waterproof! Score! A little goes a long way and this will last a while. Will be purchasing again when I run out.
Samantha L.
The best concealer ever!!! It doesn't crease! I apply this with my finger and then blend with a sponge. It's long lasting and you don't need much. I prefer this concealer if I'm going out. I would most definitely buy again.
Taylor N.
I've purchased this multiple times! This is my go to heavy duty concealer when I need to look bright eyed. Perfectly buildable and sets wonderfully, nothing compares. Lasts all day and night. I even use it to even out any pigmentation on light makeup days instead of foundation. 10/10 would buy again.
Tiffany M.
Sacramento, CA
I purchased the water-proof version of this concealer and fell in love. I never used to apply concealer under my eyes. I would only use foundation all over my face and set it with powder and continue with the rest of my make up application. What a world of difference this concealer made! My under eyes were brightened and highlighted and looked way better than they had before. I love the thickness of it! This product claims to not crease but every time I use it it does. I usually have to blend under my eyes and then quickly set it with powder. I haven't tried many under-eye concealer's but I can't imagine there are any on the market that really don't leave creases. It's in my opinion that would be kind of impossible. With that said, I will continue to purchase this under-eye concealer and it will forever be a staple in my make up collection and daily routine .
Allyson W.
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
This is truly my holy grail makeup product. If nothing else, I wear this. I haven't even tried another under eye concealer in four years. I can't say enough about it! Absolutely zero cons.
Rylie C.
My favorite concealer ever. Such amazing coverage. Easily blends and applies beautifully. Wears amazing throughout the day. Doesn't break up or crease. Favorite product of mine for sure
Lily H.
I have been in love with this concealer for years and still am! I've still not finished my tube in years but it's definitely time to stop using and throw it out as it's probably expired by now. This is a very creamy and hydrated concealer that is not drying at all. It has really high coverage so a little goes a very long way (which is why I can't finish a whole tube). I don't use this concealer on any spots and such and only focus it for my under eyes. It's really emollient so a setting powder is required but I always set all my concealers. Seriously, this concealer is well worth the price and it'll last you for a really long time.
Emily T.