BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
Leigha N.
Boone, NC
Review for: Light more...
The BEST under eye concealer. It conceals everything from bags to dark circles. A little bit goes a long way. I've had mine for 8 months and I still haven't ran out! I will definitely buy it again when it eventually does.
Katie
I received a sample of this in and Ipsy bag and immediately bought a full size tube. I now own two different shades. The coverage is excellent and a little goes a very long way. I should state that I'm lucky enough not to have dark circles under my eyes so I can only speak about its coverage under my eyes.
Rae-Ann C.
San Tan Vly, AZ
This does not work for my skin every single time I try to use it. It cakes up even if i use a tiny amount. It cakes and looks horrible!!I tried many times and this concealer just isn't for me.
Sonja H.
By far the BEST under eye concealer/concealer I've ever used! Full coverage without caking or smearing in a weird way. It doesn't leave any shine and I never have to reapply during the day.
Brianna B.
E Brunswick, NJ
I love this product it works magic. I had a sample but I had to buy the full size. It covers up my darks circles so well. Pro you only need a little drop for each eye. Con it is kind of expensive. It is easy to apply. I would recommend this product to others.
Roxanne D.
vineland , nj
I received this product in a monthly makeup subscription package, and I was pleasantly surprised. It offers complete coverage, almost like a grease paint, but it does not feel heavy on the skin. It blends easily and seamlessly with my other makeup products, and adds a brightness that I haven't found with other products. A little goes a long way too! I wear makeup 2-4 times a week, and the container has already lasted me 2.5 months and it feels like there is plenty more. Whenever I run out I am definitely going to purchase more.
Dzenana H.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this concealer! Very full coverage. It does not crease on me ( I do set my under eye concealer always!) A little goes a long way. It is also good for spot concealing as well.
Brianna S.
Review for: Tan, Neutral Medium more...
10 stars! I bought this product unsure if it was really "byebye under eye" and it's safe to say that it is! It's an amazing concealer and worth the price! And also a little goes a long way so it last awhile too! I love this product and wouldn't use any other!
Nadia M.
Paris, TN
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
This product worked great with my skin. I have textured skin and it doesn't make it look weird. I also have blue-ish tints to my undereye and it covered my bags well. Would 100% recommend.
Emily V.
Broken Arrow, OK
I am obsessed with this concealer! It's super full coverage and I have terrible bags and dark circles! A little bit of this product goes such a long way as well so it's a high end product that is worth the money!
Emily T.