BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Abbie S.
Brunswick, MD
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
This concealer is amazing. I use it literally everyday under my eyes and even on my face. It's so creamy and blends out so nicely. Will easily conceal imperfections and blemishes. As well as dark circles and dark spots. Amazing.
Brianna S.
Review for: Tan, Neutral Medium more...
10 stars! I bought this product unsure if it was really "byebye under eye" and it's safe to say that it is! It's an amazing concealer and worth the price! And also a little goes a long way so it last awhile too! I love this product and wouldn't use any other!
Brianna B.
E Brunswick, NJ
I love this product it works magic. I had a sample but I had to buy the full size. It covers up my darks circles so well. Pro you only need a little drop for each eye. Con it is kind of expensive. It is easy to apply. I would recommend this product to others.
Nadia M.
Paris, TN
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
This product worked great with my skin. I have textured skin and it doesn't make it look weird. I also have blue-ish tints to my undereye and it covered my bags well. Would 100% recommend.
Emily V.
Broken Arrow, OK
I am obsessed with this concealer! It's super full coverage and I have terrible bags and dark circles! A little bit of this product goes such a long way as well so it's a high end product that is worth the money!
Allyson W.
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
This is truly my holy grail makeup product. If nothing else, I wear this. I haven't even tried another under eye concealer in four years. I can't say enough about it! Absolutely zero cons.
Holly K.
Jesup
I recently discovered this product but wish I had discovered it many years before turning 36. It absolutely is the best concealer I have ever used. Pros: best for undereye bags and discoloration. It helps to combat wrinkles and does not crease at all.
Tiffany M.
Sacramento, CA
I purchased the water-proof version of this concealer and fell in love. I never used to apply concealer under my eyes. I would only use foundation all over my face and set it with powder and continue with the rest of my make up application. What a world of difference this concealer made! My under eyes were brightened and highlighted and looked way better than they had before. I love the thickness of it! This product claims to not crease but every time I use it it does. I usually have to blend under my eyes and then quickly set it with powder. I haven't tried many under-eye concealer's but I can't imagine there are any on the market that really don't leave creases. It's in my opinion that would be kind of impossible. With that said, I will continue to purchase this under-eye concealer and it will forever be a staple in my make up collection and daily routine .
Isabelle P.
Naples, FL
Best full coverage concealer! A little really goes a long way so the price is worth it! Hydrating and not too thick which is nice to look for concealers and the ingredients make it a plus!
Taylor N.
I've purchased this multiple times! This is my go to heavy duty concealer when I need to look bright eyed. Perfectly buildable and sets wonderfully, nothing compares. Lasts all day and night. I even use it to even out any pigmentation on light makeup days instead of foundation. 10/10 would buy again.
Emily T.