BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
It doesn't get any better than this. My only regret is waiting too long to try IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer. Full, flawless coverage, that feels light & natural.
Megan M.
This is my every day under eye concealer. I have hereditary under eye bags and circles. This stuff is full coverage but not cakey. Very blendable. Once I set it I can't even feel it. I love it.
Natalya H.
Peoria
I think the coverage is one of the best for under eyes. I just don't like the way the porosity is packaged because I feel I always squeeze too much on accident because a little goes a long way
Rhonda N.
I really wanted to like this, but it seemed a bit heavy for me and I usually like a really solid concealer and foundation. It always ended up cakey on my skin and seemed to oxidize on my skin.
Brittany C.
Las vegas, NV
It does work! A little product goes a long way! It is great for dark spots. I would suggest applying it after a primer because it does crease and is super thick. I like to use it on other areas on my face to cover blemishes.
Lainey P.
Rochester, IN
This stuff does the job! I always have dark circles under my eyes and when I use this they magically disappear. The consistency is medium but the coverage is full. I will continue to buy this!!
Ashley H.
I absolutely love this concealer. It's the only product that I've ever fallen in love with and never looked back. It covers any and everything from dark circles to acne to redness. I LOVE it!!
Cecelia J.
Jacksonville , FL
I have been using this product for over a year. It is thick so I recommend applying with a beauty blender. Pro- great coverage Cons- thick and sticky, must be set. I would 100% purchase again.
Kim D.
Lake Linden, MI
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
I am a big fan of IT cosmetics, but this under eye cream was not my favorite. I had a really hard time to get he product out of the tube. The product was so thick that I almost hurt myself trying to get the product out.
Felecia P.
Review for: Other more...
This concealer is the real deal. It does what it says, conceals under the eyes. I only use this on special occasions though, because the with the price, I can't justify using this every day.
Emily T.