BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Savanah S.
I do really love this product a lot. it's just a little too thick, i have to blend it into my skin a little with my fingers to warm it up and then go in with my beauty blender. Best coverage of concealer i have ever used though.
Kelsey F.
Wheelersburg
Absolutely love my bye bye under eye concealer! A little goes a long way and completely covers the dark circles under my eyes. Even brightens up under my eyes, as well!
Madeline A.
This thick consistency is long lasting. I use it all over as well. Very good for HD. It has a thick formula but I like that type of makeup for the most part. I pair it with my CC cream. It is pricey but a little goes a long way/ Good to use when you need a full face
Hope B.
Washington, UT
Review for: Antiaging more...
Great full coverage concealer! But I definitely have to set this with a powder right away to stop it from creaseing. Also a little goes a long way with this concealer.
Claire B.
Tucson, AZ
My mom loves this product, she uses it every day. It is a very buildable product and it woks better than any drugstore brand. It stays on all day and does not feel greasy under my eyes. Will buy again
Abby M.
This stuff is a MUST in my beauty routine!!! I am obsessed with the coverage of this without looking cakey on my skin. It feels velvety smooth initially but use fast because it does dry quickly
Jennifer N.
Tampa, FL
I love this concealer, works great. PROS-great coverage, hides bags and dark circles. Lasts a long time. CONS-very thick, almost a paste. I use a few small dots of this and blend with regular concealer. Cost is a bit high, but worth it for me since it lasts so long
Lori K.
Mamaroneck, NY
Review for: Antiaging more...
This is the worse concealer i have ever used and I tried tons of different brands. In no way is it buildable. When blending with a Beauty blender it just seats on my face, really thick and noticeable. Super patchy. And it smells like medication (which does not go away).

Gabriella P.
Review for: Antiaging more...
I was very excited to try this concealer since I adore it cosmetics' cc cream; but I have to say I am a bit disappointed with this product. It felt very tacky and immediately set on my fine lines. That wouldn't have been a problem within itself, but what really bothered me was that the medium shade was really light for me. I am usually within that range, but the fact that this concealer is an illuminating one, it created this odd look on my face that wasn't pretty to look at (think of the opposite of a panda look). I was able to mix my regular concealer with it to bring back some color to my under eyes, so just be mindful of the discoloration when choosing a shade for you.
Denisha C.
Tucson , AZ
Review for: Tan more...
I do really like this product, definitely full coverage and looks great under the eye. It is kind of thick and you most definitely have to set it with a powder, otherwise you'll be a creasy mess.
Emily T.