BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Madison P.
This is a very full coverage concealer. As long as you set it, it lasts very well on the skin. It's easy to apply but I recommend blending it out with your finger. A little goes a long way. I will be repurchasing this concealer.
Hannah K.
Santa Barbara, CA
Review for: Light more...
This concealer went beyond my expectations. The coverage was soooo good. I had to put it all over my face because it made everything so smooth. It immediately reduced the appearance of pores and uneven texture and skin tone. I was shocked at the amount of coverage there was for such a small amount of product. IT cosmetics, THANK YOU!
Tara G.
Elk Grove , CA
LOVE LOVE LOVE this concealer. It stays put ALL day! Also, it doesn't sink into wrinkles and lines. Also, I have pretty dry skin and it doesn't make me look drier. It works well with my dry skin.
Ruthie R.
union, sc
The older I get the darker my eyes seem to become using this with my daily routine really brightens my eyes up. I even get asked if something good has happened to me because I look to refreshed.
Mimi W.
I love this product! I was a bit weary about buying it at first due to the high cost but it is nice and easy to apply and blend. It also has very nice package which is good for its appearance. I 100% recommend this for others!
Farzana C.
Oh I love this product. Its my go to product but the price is okay. that is why I am taking away one star. But the product is great if you have very problematic under eyes and it is long lasting.
Brandi A.
Philadelphia, PA
Fab! It worka sooooo well its sooo thick and amazing at covering up marks and dark eyes. I use is every day...i even sometimes sue it as a primer on my eyes and it helps the shadow last all day.
Brody L.
Arlington, VA
So I know a lot of people really like this concealer, and I do like it a lot, but it's not my favorite and here's why. It is really thick and sticky, so you only need a little, tiny bit for both eyes. Therein does not lie the problem, though. Even when I set it well, even bake, it moves around. If I sweat or touch my eyes, some of the concealer comes off. Also, there is not a color that is a perfect match. I use the lightest shade because the seton lightest is too dark, but I don't think it's peachy enough, because my hereditary circles show through. Plus, this is NOT a concealer you want to layer or lay on thick.

I will use it up, especially as it is nice on my dry skin, but this is more of a casual day concealer.
Olivia D.
Frisco
This concealer is a live saver! It lasts all day and is great at covering dark circles! I always have trouble finding colors to match my skintone but I have never had a problem with IT Cosmetics.
McKenna S.
GREAT product. It definitely conceals the bags under my eyes and lasts all day. It's definitely a thick consistency and takes a bit to rub in. I use the light color and love it because it conceals and also acts as a highlighter
Emily T.