BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Megan M.
Orient , OH
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
This concealer is soooo amazing! A little bit of it goes a long way. If you have dark circles this concealer is the one for it! It covers them right up and never creases
I love this product. It's very high coverage and pigmented. Because its on the heavier side I recommend using a sponge to blend the product out. But the coverage, it just amazing. when I use this product I don't feel the need of a peachy concealer to help me out.
Kenzie J.
Hillsboro, WI
These will cover ANY under eye circles or blue tones. The packaging is very simple and easy to use. Would not say it's buildable, but one layer is enough. Great for highlighting the areas needed. Recommend.
Patti D.
Halethorpe, MD
Love, love, love this product! I have extremely dark under eye shadows and this product gives awesome coverage. Sometimes it does crease a littl but the coverage makes up for that. I use It bye bye pores to set this concealer.
Heather T.
Little Falls, NY
This concealer covers beautifully but it is thick. A quick tip: use this concealer and the no 50 serum to make it less dense. Deducted one star because since its so thick it can crease into lines.
Sara P.
Russell
This concealer is more of a medium to full coverage. It's worth the splurge in money. It last all day especially when I put it over my smashbox hydrating undereye primer. I'd repurchase this item.
Ali F.
CHICAGO, IL
This stuff is seriously the best concealer I've ever used. It stays on all day and the little tube will last forever! You only need to use a tiny bit, a little goes a long ways. It's easy to blend because it's really smooth. If you haven't tried this already you need to!
Emma H.
Review for: Antiaging more...
I just recently got this and I'm loving it. It's full coverage and blends like a dream. It's not cakey but it does crease. A little goes a long way and it works for my oily skin. Would repurchase.
Prithvi B.
The best under eye concealer ive used! Its got mac prolongwear concealer easily beat! Lasts long and only takes a little to do the trick. Wish it was slightly less thick to make it easier to blend.
Eva F.
Has a lot of coverage and it sets in nice the only thing is that you have to set it with a loose powder and put undereye cream before applying. In any other spots it covers it completely and works well with others.
Emily T.