BY IT COSMETICS #11 in Concealer

• Does it crease?3 Answers
  • I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer
  • "love this product !! would love more for sure . it’s the best thing i’ve ever used it gives me a more livhter under eye tent . it just works the best . i would love to get this is in the mail like i said .." in 1176 reviews
  • "wonderful for concealing dark circles. this concealer is not oily and actually holds up all day without giving crows feet lines or streaks. i find all my it cosmetics at ulta beauty and recommend asking for help finding s shade before purchasing." in 1090 reviews
  • "this is a great affordable concealer. it gives pretty good coverage. it doesn’t set like i want it to, for example if i press my finger over it, it will smudge and rub off a little so definitely use setting powder over it. but it doesn’t crease and i really like this brightening shade! i got this in my ipsy subscription this month!" in 491 reviews
Stephanie S.
Oak Park, IL
I got a sample of this though a subscription box and to be honest I wasn't wowed by it. It was very thick so my first thought was wow this is going to be great coverage, but sadly it wasnt. Maybe I just got the wrong color or something
Jessie R.
Kirtland, OH
LOVE this concealer! I struggle from dark under-eye circles that always make me look super tired. This is the first concealer that I've tried that brightens my eyes and makes me look awake. Plus, it lasts the entire day--I've used it for 2 weddings so far. Would definitely recommend!
Emily W.
Is the very nice concealer. It covered up all of my dark circles. It is very thick and a little goes a long way. I had to set this with a powder on top but all in all a great product!
Kalei L.
This covers so much with such a small amount of product. The shades run a little pink and gray for tan - dark skin tones so I mix it with a yellow base. I love the coverage and how easy you can access it!
Hannah C.
Love this concealer, it can cover anything! I use this under my eyes to cover dark circles and it does the job perfectly! I wouldn't recommend this to anyone with dry skin because the product clings to dry patches and it shows all the dry flaking skin.
Victoria H.
Such a beautiful concealer! It leaves a flawless finish, it is super creamy and soft on the skin. Dark circles are non existent after application. I will definitely re buy this product I'm in love with it!
Natalie V.
Garland, TX
Review for: Light more...
Just the tiniest amount goes such a long way! This stuff covered up a black eye I got from running into a door and I didn’t have to much product at all! This had been my favorite concealer since I got a sample of it in an Ipsy bag one year.
Georgie J.
Kinston, NC
I got this in a sample size in neutral medium and I thought it would be too dark for me, but it actually blends out and looks nice! It really does help cover my under eyes! I would definitely recommend it!
Charesse W.
Review for: Light more...
It does offer full coverage but I don't like the greasy, heavy feel to it. I still have half a tube and will use it if I'm out of my favorite concealer. I will say you get a lot of product in the tube for sure. I'd say if you like it, it'll last you almost a year with everyday use.
Kitty C.
Arlington, TX
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
This stuff creases like you do not believe. Nothing I did could make this stuff not crease. The coverage was there, and it covered the dark circles, but I couldn't get it to not crease for the life of me.
Emily T.