BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Madelyn F.
suffolk, VA
full coverage concealer. like really full coverage. cover up all my secrets concealer. lasts all day, and the tube lasts forever! a great anti aging concealer, doesnt crease very bad. i wish there were more shades.
Fatima S.
Review for: Light more...
So i got a sample and a full size concealer and i instantly fell in love with this concealer. Full coverage and creamy. Yes, it is super easy to blend and i do it with my finger. I would recommend it to everyone. Gove it a try guys
Chyan H.
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
IT Cosmetics really hit the nail on the head with this under eye concealer. It really brightens your eye area and looks good whether you're having a dry skin day or an oily skin day. I don't have any creasing issues with this product when set with a setting powder. I love that this product is cruelty-free and skin-loving. Definitely would recommend.
Jill P.
Boca Raton, FL
This is a great under eye concealer I do find it is best applied with a wet Beauty blender otherwise it will get in your creases if you have little Fine Lines I don't recommend putting too much powder on top of it
Candice T.
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
Absolutely love love love this product! I received a sample in my package from ulta and didn't think it would be any different than any other concealer. I have very bad circles under my eyes so not much works but this stuff is just WOW!! I will never use another under eye concealer. I've tried so many and they work ok but this stuff is a miracle!
Olive R.
This concealer is thickkkkk but works wonders!! It’ll cover any blemish and stay on for a very long time. A tiny amount goes a very long way with this bad boy. Highly recommend! You can use it on blemishes too ¨̮
Amber M.
Hopkinsville, KY
Review for: Anti-Aging, Fair more...
This product is to die for any something that you should always have in your bag for the rest of your lie I also got this for my mom and my grandma for Christmas and they are also in love it really does help dark circles and underbanked really run really bad in my family in days makes me look 5 years younger in it makes them look 10 years younger I love it so much
alisha t.
Hands down my all time favorite concealer I've ever come across! Covers the bags and dark circles perfectly. Some days I only apply this with some mascara and I'm good for the day!
Rachel F.
Orlando
This is by far my favorite concealer ever!!!!!!!! It is absolutely amazing and only a very tiny amount goes such a long way. I will continue to use this until I find another concealer that can tip this one!!!
Aimee W.
Overland Park, KS
This is my all time favorite concealer!! I use this on spots I have on my face as well as under my eyes! It is smooth with excellent coverage. Price point is perfect. Does not wear off. I have recommended to friends, and they have purchased it.
Emily T.