BY IT COSMETICS #9 in Concealer

• What it’s the best way to use the IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye ...3 Answers
  • Does it crease?3 Answers
  • I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...6 Answers
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer
  • "love this product !! would love more for sure . it’s the best thing i’ve ever used it gives me a more livhter under eye tent . it just works the best . i would love to get this is in the mail like i said .." in 1176 reviews
  • "wonderful for concealing dark circles. this concealer is not oily and actually holds up all day without giving crows feet lines or streaks. i find all my it cosmetics at ulta beauty and recommend asking for help finding s shade before purchasing." in 1090 reviews
  • "this is a great affordable concealer. it gives pretty good coverage. it doesn’t set like i want it to, for example if i press my finger over it, it will smudge and rub off a little so definitely use setting powder over it. but it doesn’t crease and i really like this brightening shade! i got this in my ipsy subscription this month!" in 491 reviews
Sarah T.
I received a sample of this product and I fell in love! A little of this product goes along way ! It is really thick. It works amazing to help brighten up under my eyes. I was very impressed with this products and will be buying more!
Miranda H.
Williamstown, KY
I absolutely love this concealer. Not only is it full coverage it is also wateeproof. Which is amazing for a day out or when you have something fun planned for outside. Because you know it looks good an it won't ruin by the end of the day. So you have no worries.
shannon d.
Considering the fact I have dark circles underneath my eyes. This concealer does not hide my circles as well as I thought it would. But overall it is a good concealer would recommend for lighter skin tones.
Carmen R.
Whittier, CA
Ive been using this product for a ling time. It is a little thick and tacky,bur you can mix it with other concealer. A little goes a long way and it can easily be set. I think all it cosmetics are great.
Andrea G.
Conshohocken, PA
Nice coverage without settling in and creases. Thick and stays put, masks bags well. Been using for a couple months and have been happy. It's just a tad light for my skin tone.
Alexis B.
Vine Grove, KY
This product is okay . I had got a sample from ipsy. In my opinion it's really thick , I don't like that & it looks & feels greasy on my face . But it does have great coverage.
Amanda d.
Ruskin, FL
I love this full under the eye coverage. Growing up I have always struggled with dark circles and have finally found a concealer that works. LOVE LOVE LOVE this product
I was actually very disappointed with this product! I felt like it was very thick and greasy and creased very easily it did blend out nicely I just didn't like the texture of it. It works well for a lot of people but definitely not me.
Haleigh G.
I love this concealer for everyday wear. It covers dark circles very well and is very long lasting. It has a thick consistency, but it blends out beautifully. The only con is that it creases if it isn't set right away.
Luzi M.
I love his concealer because it works I would so buy it again it's great quality and packaging it is buildable and I would recommend it for anyone who loves concealer I would so buy it again and love it
Callie G.
Denver, NC
How well does this product hide dark circles under the eyes?
Kristin S.
I've heard good things about this concealer and was wondering if it's worth the $$?? I received a free sample w/ a makeup palette and loved it.. Just looking for some reviews! I want something that feels light weight and provides good coverage without looking/feeling "caked on"
Gloria A.
Santa Ana, CA
Is this a good concealer? What are your thoughts about it?
Ivery D.
Annapolis , MD
Does this product get rid of dark under eye circles ?
Jessica M.
Brooksville, FL
I have really bad under eye circles (hereditary) and I've tried so many concealers, does this work well for dark circles?