BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Sonia D.
Rossville, KS
Great coverage, but way too thick for my under eyes. It sank into creases whether I primed or not. It was sticky and overall didn't live up to the hype. I wanted to love it, but it really disappointed.
Paige C.
Medford, NJ
This product works very good for covering dark undereye circles. However, overtime I could see how it may create bigger dark circles because the product is very thick and hard to spread. Overall it works very good if you are careful not to rub your eye too much when applying it
Alexssa H.
Prescott Valley, AZ
I don't know what it is but I somehow always come back to this concealer. I love it one day then not sure the next. I'm always looking for full coverage and waterproof. So if you love that then this is for you.
Zee A.
Dearborn , MI
I use this for the bags under my eyes and COVERS EVERYTHING. makes me look like i got a full night of sleep the night before. Can be compared to the Tarte Maracuja creaseless concealer. I would definitely recommend for an everyday use.
Sydney B.
So I have really bad under eye dark circles. I've tried many different products trying to fix this and none have worked like this has! I would recommend this to anyone and the price is very affordable!
Jodi F.
Lockport, NY
BEST!!! I have tried a lot of concealers and this is the best for me. I have oily skin and this is the best formula. It does not crease and lasts throughout the day. This is my #1 choice for concealer.
Deymi A.
Review for: Antiaging more...
I didn't really love it. I think it ididn't work for me. It was dry on my skin, did not smell like i expected. Maybe it was because i bought it from a unknown store.
Megan W.
Portland, OR
This is the best concealer you'll ever use. It reminds me of a latex and is full coverage but does not leave your skin looking cakey. It leaves your skin flawless and smooth I will never use another concealer again!
Lexi C.
Greenwood
This concealer is thick but it works really good. It is pigmented enough to cover up my dark circles and my occasional breakouts. I️ find that I️ do not need to reapply during the day as long as I️ bake with a loose setting powder.
Lee-Martin S.
Alabama
Review for: Light more...
My HG concealer! I have horrible under eye circles and some red spots,  this covers both amazingly. It is a bit pricey but a little goes a long way. A tube will last FOREVER. HIGHLY recommended!
Emily T.