BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
Miranda H.
Williamstown, KY
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
I absolutely love this concealer. Not only is it full coverage it is also wateeproof. Which is amazing for a day out or when you have something fun planned for outside. Because you know it looks good an it won't ruin by the end of the day. So you have no worries.
Sarah T.
I received a sample of this product and I fell in love! A little of this product goes along way ! It is really thick. It works amazing to help brighten up under my eyes. I was very impressed with this products and will be buying more!
Kelley S.
I gave faithfully used IT Cosmetics now for at least 2 years but have never tried the concealer, the Bye Bye Under-Eye definitely helps cover without settling into fine lines. It REALLY covers and the texture and finish is dewey & natural not drying at all, highly recommend for anyone needing a great concealer that really lasts all day.
Kayla D.
Stonewall , LA
Review for: Light more...
I love this concealer but it is a little thick compared to other concealers I have used. It doesn't crease on me but I could see how on some skin types it could easily just simply because of how thick it is.
Alexis B.
Vine Grove, KY
This product is okay . I had got a sample from ipsy. In my opinion it's really thick , I don't like that & it looks & feels greasy on my face . But it does have great coverage.
Molly F.
San Mateo, CA
I'm not convinced about the anti-aging properties of this concealer, and I think the application is harder since it's a squeeze bottle, but the coverage is great. It covers dark circles and brightens under my eyes, so really enjoy the formula.
Carmen R.
Whittier, CA
Ive been using this product for a ling time. It is a little thick and tacky,bur you can mix it with other concealer. A little goes a long way and it can easily be set. I think all it cosmetics are great.
Luzi M.
Review for: Antiaging more...
I love his concealer because it works I would so buy it again it's great quality and packaging it is buildable and I would recommend it for anyone who loves concealer I would so buy it again and love it
Hannah C.
Love this concealer, it can cover anything! I use this under my eyes to cover dark circles and it does the job perfectly! I wouldn't recommend this to anyone with dry skin because the product clings to dry patches and it shows all the dry flaking skin.
Monique E.
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
I got this product in my ipsy glam bag. It was amazing. It has full coverage. Stays in place. And feels super light on. Once mine is finished I will be purchasing again. I would recommend this product.
Emily T.