BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Brit M.
Nyack , NY
Review for: Tan more...
I'm scrapping my tube empty, I am in love with this concealer as it is the only one I have that really freaking works. I have horrible dark circles and when I'm done applying I feel like a whole new person.
Haylee M.
The coverage of this concealer is unreal! Just a very small amount of this stuff goes a long way. It amazes me how well it works. It doesn't leave my face oily or dry. Its extremely full coverage which is also great!
Melissa B.
Saginaw, MI
I just got done reviewing It Cosmetics CC Cream and I used the word "amazing" several times, well I feel that the same applies to the Bye Bye Undereye. This was the first product I'd ever used by It Cosmetics and I absolutely loved it from the beginning. I have significant dark circles under my eyes, not heriditary but probably mostly due to my crazy sleep schedule / pattern. Prior to using the CC Cream I hated using any kind of foundation or coverage on my face, so I basically accepted the fact that I would have to deal with under eye darkness as most concealers do not exactly blend in well with skin. This product gives amazing coverage and you need very, very little. I read a couple reviewers claiming it was "cakey", not true if you use as directed. You only need a tiny dab and this stuff covers your dark cicrcles perfectly. As first I was put off by the price, but you really use so little and it is so effective that it is definitely worth the money.
shannon d.
Considering the fact I have dark circles underneath my eyes. This concealer does not hide my circles as well as I thought it would. But overall it is a good concealer would recommend for lighter skin tones.
Amanda W.
Lubbock, TX
This is a so-so concealer. It conceals very well but does not set. Even when using setting powder. It will smudge on you all day and wipe away. It was very frustrating. #Contest
Catelyn E.
My favorite concealer ever, a little goes a long ways. The coverage is amazing and it doesn't crease. I love it cosmetics. I had bought the dupe for this but I found this was better and well worth the price.
Alexis B.
Vine Grove, KY
This product is okay . I had got a sample from ipsy. In my opinion it's really thick , I don't like that & it looks & feels greasy on my face . But it does have great coverage.
Erika L.
Probably forever my favorite concealer . The best I've ever found ! You don't even need a lot and it completely makes your dark circles/ blemishes disappear ! Very easy to blend and lasts a very long time .
Amanda S.
Ruskin, FL
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
I love this full under the eye coverage. Growing up I have always struggled with dark circles and have finally found a concealer that works. LOVE LOVE LOVE this product
Brittany P.
North Platte , NE
Very high coverage concealer! Blends out easily but you don't need much product at all otherwise it will crease throughout the day. I like to apply mine with a beauty blender and always make sure to set it.
Emily T.