BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Shaylyn M.
Williamson, NY
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
I love this concealer! It covers up your under eye bags while also brightening them! It is a long lasting matte finish. It is extremely easy to apply and also blend. I will be repurchasing this when I run out!
Bri S.
Lisbon falls, ME
I don't care for this in my under eye area bc it's so thick it creases (and yes I set it) . That being said I absolutely love this as a concealer everywhere else. It doesn't need layering and covers so effortlessly !
Jessica S.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
I have used this for YEARS. this lives up to the saying a little goes a long way. One dot can cover underneath both my eyes for basic coverage. This doesn't crease for me and is certainly buildable and lasts forever!
Imani M.
Johnson City
I really liked this concealer! It was creamy and wasn't too heavy under the eyes! The packaging is so sleek and it fits right into my travel makeup bag. Perfect for the under eyes! Makes my dark circles disappear, would definitely purchase again.
Gabby G.
Stockton, CA
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
Even as a travel size it will last FOREVER. I received this product in my ipsy bag and fell completely in love. It applies smoothly, makes a notable difference and lasts all day. Easily my favorite concealer.
Tori D.
Arlington
Best way to hide those bags or dark spots under your eyes! I go on streaks of not sleeping and couldn't imagine not having this to cover up! Very small amount goes a long way so definitely worth the money!!
Corbin R.
Literally my all time favorite product! I received it as a sample and fell in love right away. It has not left my makeup bag (or my purse) since. I had no idea that my dark circles were making such a HUGE difference until I tried this. I was blown away at how much less tired I looked and it was enough that my close friends and family noticed as well. My sample lasted me a few months and so I knew the price was well worth it for the big tube. It is a little tricky to find your right application tool at first but I do best with a blender! It matches my skin tone perfectly and there a few different tones to pick from as well. If I were to pick a favorite product this and their CC cream would a close tie.
Erica T.
Corcoran, CA
One of my faviorte under eye concelers. It is a little on the pricey side but it is well worth every penny. I think in comparison to others it is by far the best.
Jazmine C.
Schertz, TX
This would have to be one off my fave concealers that I gravitate towards. It's creamy which I love because I have dry skin so which is good. The only thing I don't like is I wish it had a wand so that application would be much more easier.
Molly F.
San Mateo, CA
I'm not convinced about the anti-aging properties of this concealer, and I think the application is harder since it's a squeeze bottle, but the coverage is great. It covers dark circles and brightens under my eyes, so really enjoy the formula.
Emily T.