BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
Courtney S.
West Hartford, CT
This is my holy grail eye concealer.  I have dry skin, especially in my under eye area, and the thick consistency of this product works wonders to combat the dryness.  A little bit goes a long way, and it instantly conceals.  It definitely needs to be set with a powder.
Megan H.
Salem, OR
I'm sad I wasted my money on this. It's sticky and never really dries. I feel like it makes my eyeliner and mascara run into my face. Wasn't cheap and I've given it a fair chance but I will not be repurchasing!!!
Emily F.
Very full coverage right off the bat! Needs very little to cover but honestly once you set it coverage comes off and it gets very fairy and ugly looking. I think the nyx concealer works better and has the same consistency. I would give this a pass!
Kelsey R.
Utica, NY
i got a sample of this product in my ipsy bag. i liked it a lot at first but as i used it more i realized it was a little too thick for my liking. i find that it leaves me looking a little cakey under my eye. i will probably keep trying this product until i use the sample up though.
Areida V.
Okay so this product is have bought it more then once sooo I hope you can tell that I love it, at first I was not feeling it but it was because I was very dry around my eyes but once I fixed that problem this became my favorite item for concealing
Toki C.
Bye bye dark circles. Bye bye troubles. Bye bye college debt. Oh wait not the college debt part? Dang it. I guess I'll be working off that debt soon but at least my eye bags will be covered! 10/10 great product
Jenna R.
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
This is my go to under-eye concealer product. It provides good coverage and you literally only need a dot if it under each eye. It is long last and doesn't settle into fine lines. I will buy this product again.
Erica T.
Corcoran, CA
One of my faviorte under eye concelers. It is a little on the pricey side but it is well worth every penny. I think in comparison to others it is by far the best.
Ashley W.
This concealer is thick, blendable, and full coverage. A little goes a long way, so stay light handed and go back if you need more! I also like the tube that it comes in. Very easy to travel with and sanitary!
Jazmine C.
Schertz, TX
This would have to be one off my fave concealers that I gravitate towards. It's creamy which I love because I have dry skin so which is good. The only thing I don't like is I wish it had a wand so that application would be much more easier.
Emily T.