BY IT COSMETICS #11 in Concealer

• Does it crease?3 Answers
  • I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer
  • "love this product !! would love more for sure . it’s the best thing i’ve ever used it gives me a more livhter under eye tent . it just works the best . i would love to get this is in the mail like i said .." in 1176 reviews
  • "wonderful for concealing dark circles. this concealer is not oily and actually holds up all day without giving crows feet lines or streaks. i find all my it cosmetics at ulta beauty and recommend asking for help finding s shade before purchasing." in 1090 reviews
  • "this is a great affordable concealer. it gives pretty good coverage. it doesn’t set like i want it to, for example if i press my finger over it, it will smudge and rub off a little so definitely use setting powder over it. but it doesn’t crease and i really like this brightening shade! i got this in my ipsy subscription this month!" in 491 reviews
Devon L.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Review for: Antiaging more...
This concealer is amazing. When it says waterproof, it means waterproof. It stays on all day and is definitely buildable. It works well with under eye circles and covers up blemishes. I would recommend using this product!
Kaycee C.
Cabot, AR
My favorite tube EVER! I use this magic stuff daily! This concealer makes my dark circles disappear instantly! I have repurchased this product several times. I can't praise this enough! I feel like you can paint it on and it's a magic eraser for flaws.
dominique ¨.
Winter Park, FL
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
This concealer is incredible. I only had the travel size container and it lasted me forever!!! A little bit goes a long way with this baby and it covers up ever dark spot on your face. One of the most full coverage concealers I have ever used for sure.
Tracy L.
Fort Benton , MT
This is the best concealer I have ever tried ! This has amazing coverage! Covers up pimples and redness. I would highly recommend this to everyone, every skin type. Blends well, easy to apply overall worth the price.
Toni A.
Review for: Anti-Aging, Fair more...
Ok, does this go on under or over bye bye bb cream? I applied the under eye concealer under my eyes after it cosmetics Bc cream, which I love. It became Cakey and did not take to my skin well, or blend. I was most displeased with coverage
Mateja M.
It cosmetics makes one of the only concealers for pink tones. Only draw back is it's quite tacky feeling but does last all day long. You don't need a lot at all for full coverage. If you've got pink skin this is a go to, just beware the tacky texture
Manda M.
Harmony, FL
Review for: Tan more...
First this goes on very smooth and covers my dark circles! The anti aging is a plus. It's the best I've used and have gotten it time after time! The size is just right and it's in a tube so you can get as much as possible out of it unlike the brushes ones.
Erica F.
Santee, CA
I love It Cosmetics, but this is not my favorite of their products. It is very very thick and, for me, difficult to put on. It works well when used correctly, but for me it was just too thick for what I needed.
Danie H.
The quality is amazing! This product is so great! The price is a bit high, but so worth it. Will be repurchasing as long as my store has them in stock! Very well made and works great! Love this product so much. I recommend it to everyone! I also love the packaging!
Blair F.
Review for: Tan more...
I've heard amazing things about this concealer so I was so excited to try it. The formula is extremely thick and hard to blend out. Sadly, all I use it for now is carving out the brows. I had way too high of hopes.
Emily T.