BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Erica Q.
Winston Salem, NC
This concealer is sooooo good! I use it under eye and for any little dark spots. Blends nicely, great cover. Got it as a sample on ipsy and immediately had to get more. Also recommended by a few of my friends.
Carolina A.
Rialto, CA
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
I really like this concealer. With even just a dab, you get full coverage. Only down side is that it's a bit thick and that makes it a bit hard to blend. However, once blended and set, it stays and doesn't move or wear off.
Mandy G.
Dallas, PA
Review for: Antiaging more...
Although it has a bit of creasing, this under eye concealer really helps get rid of the bags. Being a sleep deprived student, dark circles are one of my struggles. So this product works great and lasts all day with the right primer and setter.
Courtney S.
West Hartford, CT
This is my holy grail eye concealer.  I have dry skin, especially in my under eye area, and the thick consistency of this product works wonders to combat the dryness.  A little bit goes a long way, and it instantly conceals.  It definitely needs to be set with a powder.
Tiffany M.
This concealer is one of the best I've ever had a little goes a long way The coverage is medium to full this concealer will last you because a little goes a long way and I do see myself buying this again
Kayla A.
Meridian, MS
Super rich, creamy formula is perfect for under eye coverage. Hides any sign of dark circles! Love the packaging. Highly recommend! Never creases once set! Super long lasting. Super blendable. Love the packaging.
Shayna  E.
Davenport, FL
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
Normally I have very dark circles under my eyes and most concealers don't cover them. This one has a very full coverage and I don't need to use a lot of it. It also lasts all day so no need to apply more than once.
Sierra L.
Milwaukie, OR
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
This concealer is my holy grail. It will cover anything with a small amount. No need to reapply either because this only needs one application for it to last all day. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone.
Marquise L.
Meadville, PA
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
I LOVE LOVE this concealer, it's on the thicker side and a little goes a long way! It's full coverage. It's thick but doesn't make my face look caked. It's easy to blend but you have to be quick when blending it.
Candice P.
Louisville, KY
This concealer is in my top 2 favorite concealers EVER! So creamy and hydrating. But unlike other concealers that are hydrating it actually lasts! It's buildable but the coverage is so good, you really only need to apply it one time. Love this stuff
Emily T.