BY IT COSMETICS #9 in Concealer

• What it’s the best way to use the IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye ...3 Answers
  • Does it crease?3 Answers
  • I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...6 Answers
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer
  • "love this product !! would love more for sure . it’s the best thing i’ve ever used it gives me a more livhter under eye tent . it just works the best . i would love to get this is in the mail like i said .." in 1176 reviews
  • "wonderful for concealing dark circles. this concealer is not oily and actually holds up all day without giving crows feet lines or streaks. i find all my it cosmetics at ulta beauty and recommend asking for help finding s shade before purchasing." in 1090 reviews
  • "this is a great affordable concealer. it gives pretty good coverage. it doesn’t set like i want it to, for example if i press my finger over it, it will smudge and rub off a little so definitely use setting powder over it. but it doesn’t crease and i really like this brightening shade! i got this in my ipsy subscription this month!" in 491 reviews
Katri H.
E Palo Alto, CA
This stuff is heaven-sent. You need SUCH A SMALL AMOUNT to get great coverage. I am still young and have pretty good skin, but a spot will pop up every now and then so I'll use this. It's amazing. Goes on with good coverage, which is amazing for a concealer.
Betty B.
My go to concealer!! Full coverage and you only have to use the smallest rice grain size amount to cover under eyes! It's amazing! This product is a great value and will last along period of time even with everyday use!
Sandra M.
This was sadly a fail for me. Made my creases under my eyes even more noticeable and it was so greasy feeling that even though set, would make my eyeliner or lower lash mascara get all smeared. It just doesn't work for me.
Kayla H.
I liked this at first, however after using it for about a month I noticed increased milia under my eyes. Not sure if this caused it but I believe it did..it was very heavy for my sensitive skin.
Hannah B.
This brand is quickly becoming one of my favorites! This Concealer is light weight but full coverage and made my eyes look bright throughout the day with no creasing! I have repurchased this item! I would also suggest to a friend!
Claudia R.
By far my favorite makeup product I own. A little goes a long way with it, product lasts for a long time because you don't have to use much to get good results. I will buy again as soon as I run out of the one I have now!
Jackie S.
Tulsa, OK
I absolutely love bye bye under eye. The tube lasts forever because a tiny bit goes a long way. I have the worst under eye veins and this is one of the few xoncealers that does the trick.
Elena P.
Montclair, CA
This concealer has amazing coverage. But I'll be honest. I'm not very found of the formula. In my opinion it is very "greasy" and it does create creases on ur under eye even after setting. Less is more for this product.
Kassidi P.
Great coverage, but all the shades oxidize to a gross orange tone. It's also really greasy, so needs to be set with a translucent powder. However, nothing else really compares to coverage when it comes to under eye circles.
Megan W.
This is liquid gold. It seems pricey, but lasts for months. A little goes a long way with this. It is easy to apply and blends well even with cheaper brushes. It matches my skin tone well and make my dry skin look hydrated and healthy. I have received so many compliments on my complexion when I use this.
Emily T.