BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
Flor B.
Vacaville, CA
This is such a great full coverage concealer!! I have pretty a dark and sunken under eye area and this covers everything. I also have very fair skin (NW10) and I use the shade "light" which is even more fair than my foundation so it's perfect for highlighting my under eyes and even other parts of my face. Because it is full coverage it is a bit thick and hard to apply which is why I gave it four stars. I apply with a brush and it doesn't spread around very easily, I also find I have to squeeze the tube fairly hard to get product out. However it blends out beautifully with a beauty blender and does not crease on me when I set it with a light powder, something I've had a big problem with other concealers! If this concealer wasn't as thick and hard to squeeze out it would be perfect. Would definitely repurchase!
Kaycee C.
Cabot, AR
My favorite tube EVER! I use this magic stuff daily! This concealer makes my dark circles disappear instantly! I have repurchased this product several times. I can't praise this enough! I feel like you can paint it on and it's a magic eraser for flaws.
Deb V.
Woodbridge , VA
I am blown away by this concealer. I saw someone use it on a video tutorial and decided to try it out. I have terrible dark circles and I tried it out on my bare skin with no eye cream and no other concealer. It lasted all day and looked amazing. I was shocked. I purchased it at Ulta after trying it out in the store. I was devoted to a very expensive concealer for years and didn't think I would ever find anything as effective. This concealer is fantastic and it's less expensive. I have really bad hereditary dark circles. Sleep can lessen them but they NEVER go away. I only need a tiny dot to cover my entire under eye area. If you're unsure, try it at the store for yourself. You won't be sorry.
Brianna F.
Lexington, KY
This concealer is amazing! It literally covers every flaw noticeable. The downside is the thickness of the formula, but other than that it's perfect. It blends well, and covers. What more could you ask for? I would recommend this concealer to others.
Heidy B.
Washington, DC
Review for: Light more...
i tried this and it has an amazing coverage, but it is indeed thick, after maybe 15 minutes of wearing it it was already into my fine lines which it was a real boomer :( because it covered all my dark circles.
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
I'm obsessed with this concealer! It's covers literally everything. You could also get a couple shades darker and contour with it. The price is ok too, for how much you get. I will for sure be purchasing this again.
Madison J.
Review for: Antiaging more...
When I say this legit makes your dark circles disappear, it really does. And a little product goes a long way! Which is great! The only problem is that it does crease slightly but if you set it good enough it won't.
Emma R.
I rarely ever hate a makeup product, but unfortunately I hated this concealer. The consistency was so crazy thick that it creases worse than i've ever seen. It was very uncomfortable to wear...such a disappointment!
Dayana R.
Hialeah, FL
This concealer is a super thick concealer. For those that have really dark undereyes this will cover them up so easily. Super high coverage and use the smallest amount and if you use too much then it will look cakey
Raynell Y.
Easley, SC
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
This is the most amazing product I have used in along time. It gives you complete coverage and do not cake or crease! It leaves your eyes looking well rested and beautiful! I would definitely recommend this to everyone!!!! Amazing!!!! 10 stars !!!
Emily T.