BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
I'm obsessed with this concealer! It's covers literally everything. You could also get a couple shades darker and contour with it. The price is ok too, for how much you get. I will for sure be purchasing this again.
Wrayn V.
This concealer will definitely cover anything! It is a heavy concealer so a little goes a long way. I do not like to use it underneath my eyes. I use it on blemishes instead. I would only recommend using it for that.
Madison J.
Review for: Antiaging more...
When I say this legit makes your dark circles disappear, it really does. And a little product goes a long way! Which is great! The only problem is that it does crease slightly but if you set it good enough it won't.
Anaiz M.
Anaheim, CA
I have received this product from ipsy and it has been useful for the darkness under my eyes. The product is easy to apply and I recently just recommended to my mom because she's been having darkness under her eyes.
Dayana R.
Hialeah, FL
This concealer is a super thick concealer. For those that have really dark undereyes this will cover them up so easily. Super high coverage and use the smallest amount and if you use too much then it will look cakey
Kaycee C.
Cabot, AR
My favorite tube EVER! I use this magic stuff daily! This concealer makes my dark circles disappear instantly! I have repurchased this product several times. I can't praise this enough! I feel like you can paint it on and it's a magic eraser for flaws.
Emma R.
I rarely ever hate a makeup product, but unfortunately I hated this concealer. The consistency was so crazy thick that it creases worse than i've ever seen. It was very uncomfortable to wear...such a disappointment!
dominique ¨.
Winter Park, FL
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
This concealer is incredible. I only had the travel size container and it lasted me forever!!! A little bit goes a long way with this baby and it covers up ever dark spot on your face. One of the most full coverage concealers I have ever used for sure.
Deb V.
Woodbridge , VA
I am blown away by this concealer. I saw someone use it on a video tutorial and decided to try it out. I have terrible dark circles and I tried it out on my bare skin with no eye cream and no other concealer. It lasted all day and looked amazing. I was shocked. I purchased it at Ulta after trying it out in the store. I was devoted to a very expensive concealer for years and didn't think I would ever find anything as effective. This concealer is fantastic and it's less expensive. I have really bad hereditary dark circles. Sleep can lessen them but they NEVER go away. I only need a tiny dot to cover my entire under eye area. If you're unsure, try it at the store for yourself. You won't be sorry.
Devon L.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Review for: Antiaging more...
This concealer is amazing. When it says waterproof, it means waterproof. It stays on all day and is definitely buildable. It works well with under eye circles and covers up blemishes. I would recommend using this product!
Emily T.