BY IT COSMETICS #9 in Concealer

• What it’s the best way to use the IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye ...3 Answers
  • Does it crease?3 Answers
  • I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...6 Answers
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer
  • "love this product !! would love more for sure . it’s the best thing i’ve ever used it gives me a more livhter under eye tent . it just works the best . i would love to get this is in the mail like i said .." in 1176 reviews
  • "wonderful for concealing dark circles. this concealer is not oily and actually holds up all day without giving crows feet lines or streaks. i find all my it cosmetics at ulta beauty and recommend asking for help finding s shade before purchasing." in 1090 reviews
  • "this is a great affordable concealer. it gives pretty good coverage. it doesn’t set like i want it to, for example if i press my finger over it, it will smudge and rub off a little so definitely use setting powder over it. but it doesn’t crease and i really like this brightening shade! i got this in my ipsy subscription this month!" in 491 reviews
Kayla H.
Port Richey
This concealer had good coverage and it goes on smooth, but over time it creases a lot. It also goes on very shiny so it's hard to make it look natural. Even after using setting or finishing powder I have the same problems.
Elizabeth S.
Wyoming
I use this stuff everyday to almost every day. It really does what it says it does. I have used IT cosmetics for most of my life and it has yet to fail me. This is usually only used for undereyes with me but you can use it on blemishes. I will buy it again.
Lynley B.
Dublin, OH
Best concealer I've ever used. Do you want maximum coverage for your undereyes? Well, this is what you've been looking for. Just a tiny amount of this product goes a long way, and it truly does eliminate under eye circles!
This is one of my favorite concealers, not only does a little go a long way but the coverage is amazing and it tends to last all day. I would say it is a little bit on the oily side and I have noticed a few break outs that I think it may be responsible for!
Melissa P.
Portage
Received sample to try and really like it. It's good for covering extremely dark circles. A little bit goes a long way, which is nice. It's pretty thick, and can be a little difficult to blend into the rest of your makeup.
Andrea P.
Birmingham
This is absolutely my FAVORITE concealer. It has a thick consistency and stays all day long. It’s the only concealer I’ve ever found that will cover ANYTHING—blemishes, dark undereye, pimples. I’m devoted to this concealer so I will continue to buy it.
Aryanna M.
Bozeman
If you are looking for an amazing concealer that covers those under eyes, then this is the product. Some concealers don't really build up, but this a buildable product. I would recommend to people with undereye circles.
Sahra S.
Texarkana, TX
A little definitely does go a long way in this long wearing concealer. It's probably one of my all time favorites. Truely breathtaking when paired with the hello light luminizing powder.
Trena J.
Forney , TX
This is my favorite! A little goes a long way. I dont use this everyday..I like to try to save this one for special occasions or when i have a blemish that my normal concealer wont cover up. Its a little pricey but its not terrible because it does work!
Marisa M.
Scottsdale, AZ
This product is a full coverage concealer. It is nicely packaged has great coverage. It is a little pricy but lasts a long time do to the full coverage. Only a little is needed. I would recommend this product to others!
Emily T.