BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
Aryanna M.
Bozeman
Review for: Tan more...
If you are looking for an amazing concealer that covers those under eyes, then this is the product. Some concealers don't really build up, but this a buildable product. I would recommend to people with undereye circles.
Brooke K.
Deer Park, TX
This is my favorite concealer out of all I have tried. The coverage is perfect, and it takes the tiniest amount. I always have bags under my eyes, and this is the only product that successfully makes me look I have slept.
Elena P.
Montclair, CA
This concealer has amazing coverage. But I'll be honest. I'm not very found of the formula. In my opinion it is very "greasy" and it does create creases on ur under eye even after setting. Less is more for this product.
Jackie S.
Tulsa, OK
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
I absolutely love bye bye under eye. The tube lasts forever because a tiny bit goes a long way. I have the worst under eye veins and this is one of the few xoncealers that does the trick.
Claudia R.
By far my favorite makeup product I own. A little goes a long way with it, product lasts for a long time because you don't have to use much to get good results. I will buy again as soon as I run out of the one I have now!
Sandra M.
This was sadly a fail for me. Made my creases under my eyes even more noticeable and it was so greasy feeling that even though set, would make my eyeliner or lower lash mascara get all smeared. It just doesn't work for me.
Trena J.
Forney , TX
Review for: Light more...
This is my favorite! A little goes a long way. I dont use this everyday..I like to try to save this one for special occasions or when i have a blemish that my normal concealer wont cover up. Its a little pricey but its not terrible because it does work!
Evelyn M.
San Diego, CA
Amazing coverage, not cakey and stays on all day! I love to use it to contour to to clean up my brows before I apply my foundation. I received a sample of it and and hooked! My favorite full coverage concealer right now!
Kimberly Z.
Old Forge, PA
I wasn't a fan of this product. I got a sample in an ipsy glam bag. The consistency was very thick and hard to blend out. It was pretty full coverage when I did get it to blend out. I have not tried an actual full product
Andrea P.
Auburn, Alabama
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
This is absolutely my FAVORITE concealer. It has a thick consistency and stays all day long. It’s the only concealer I’ve ever found that will cover ANYTHING—blemishes, dark undereye, pimples. I’m devoted to this concealer so I will continue to buy it.
Emily T.