BY IT COSMETICS #9 in Concealer

• What it’s the best way to use the IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye ...3 Answers
  • Does it crease?3 Answers
  • I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...6 Answers
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer
  • "love this product !! would love more for sure . it’s the best thing i’ve ever used it gives me a more livhter under eye tent . it just works the best . i would love to get this is in the mail like i said .." in 1176 reviews
  • "wonderful for concealing dark circles. this concealer is not oily and actually holds up all day without giving crows feet lines or streaks. i find all my it cosmetics at ulta beauty and recommend asking for help finding s shade before purchasing." in 1090 reviews
  • "this is a great affordable concealer. it gives pretty good coverage. it doesn’t set like i want it to, for example if i press my finger over it, it will smudge and rub off a little so definitely use setting powder over it. but it doesn’t crease and i really like this brightening shade! i got this in my ipsy subscription this month!" in 491 reviews
Abby W.
I absolutely love this product! It provides amazing coverage! You can't see anything that you don't want someone else to see it! It's so easy to use and blends right in without losing its coverage. I purchase it over and over!
Lauren F.
Britton, MI
I received this in one of those monthly trials online. I really like it. Does on smooth, covers well and lasts most of the day. Would definitely repurchase. Packaging is cute and convenient as well. I would definite recommend.
Emily H.
This product is great at covering those stubborn dark circles! Product is quite thick & settled into my under eye lines which is why I haven't grabbed for it or purchased it again. Would be great for someone with less wrinkles!
Andrea S.
LOVE! great formula, does not settle into fine lines stays all day, all in all its perfection ! Would recommend to anyone! Easy to use and blends out perfect. I've tried other products but I keep going back to this
Leslie S.
Love this product. It works wonders! It is easy to apply but it's think so you really have to blend. It is buildable but it's think so more than likely you wont have to build. It last throughout my work day. I would buy again.
Kary C.
Love it! Full coverage PERFECT color thanks to my ipsy glambag! Loving itcosmetics! I also got cc cream which us amazing both non greasy and looks great on my eyes snd skin!
Yadira J.
With this product my dark undereyes simply do not exist! It is a full coverage concealer and you only need to use the smallest amount. I've been using this concealer as a color corrector for about a year and I never put it down!
Roxy N.
miami
There's a reason it's called "bye bye " anything you cover with this prepared to make it disappear before your eyes . Very heavy so if you don't mind that you will love it . Blends very good , a little pricey but I recommend !
Ashley S.
I've been using this concealer consistently for the past 2 years. I like how it brightens my under eyes, but sometimes I feel that it highlights my darkness. The formula is super thick, a little goes a long way and you definitely need to set it with powder!
Bethany A.
Chelsea, OK
When I'm feeling like a full coverage look, this never disappoints. It covers everything I want covered. It even works well as an eyelid primer. The only drawback is that it can be a bit too drying, so you only need a tiny bit.
Emily T.