BY IT COSMETICS #11 in Concealer

• Does it crease?3 Answers
  • I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer
  • "love this product !! would love more for sure . it’s the best thing i’ve ever used it gives me a more livhter under eye tent . it just works the best . i would love to get this is in the mail like i said .." in 1176 reviews
  • "wonderful for concealing dark circles. this concealer is not oily and actually holds up all day without giving crows feet lines or streaks. i find all my it cosmetics at ulta beauty and recommend asking for help finding s shade before purchasing." in 1090 reviews
  • "this is a great affordable concealer. it gives pretty good coverage. it doesn’t set like i want it to, for example if i press my finger over it, it will smudge and rub off a little so definitely use setting powder over it. but it doesn’t crease and i really like this brightening shade! i got this in my ipsy subscription this month!" in 491 reviews
Lisa Q.
Review for: Neutral Medium, Neutral Medium more...
This concealer is the best concealer I've ever had. A little goes a long way. The product covers redness very well. It is the perfect consistency; not too liquidy and not too heavy. I will definitely be purchasing again.
Ash R.
Very full coverage. Feels a little heavy and thick on the skin though. It starts to crease a little throughout the day. But a little amount goes a long way. Probably will last for 2 weeks if you consistently wear makeup.
Bryanna F.
Vero beach
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
This has BY FAR been my favorite concealer. The color matched perfectly for under my eyes.

I also used it to carve out my brows, and highlight my face. I concealed pimples with it, and on days I didn’t want to use a foundation I spot concealed my entire face with it.

With some powder, it virtually does NOT crease.

It does take a bit longer for it to dry, and you definitely need to use a powder over top of it to make it a tad less shiny. But I am IN LOVE with it regardless.
Jessica C.
Charlotte , NC
Review for: Other more...
I know the most comment complaint with this concealer is its thickness, but trust me, a little pinpoint squeeze goes a long way. Though it’s perfect for an undereye concealer, I need it more for blemishes and red spots - the consistency is perfect for this purpose! Also, make sure to set it (I use NYX HD powder) and you’ll be good to go. I’ve had a tube for months with daily use for undereye and blemishes and I’m still not out yet.
Amandalee W.
Redlands, CA
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
Got this in my Ipsy bag and I love it! The coverage is so good and you barely have to use any for it to work I really like it I would buy it in full size and I think that everyone should try it if you haven't already!
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
I got this in an ipsy bag. The coverage works great. I didn't like it because it left my skin really sticky. It also didn't last for me all day long. Even when I put setting powder over it as well. But I do love the brand.
Angel H.
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
I love love love this concealer!! I received it in my ipsy bag this month and I tried it yesterday. I never wear concealer but this brightened my eyes and face up. I will definitely purchase this product in the future.
Taylor R.
Boise, ID
Review for: Light more...
Favorite concealer, I’ve literally used anything and everything when it comes to concealer.. between this one and one from the drug store I have found my perfect duo. It hides all of my dark bags under my eyes and brightens up my overall complextion!!
Taylor S.
Irvine, CA
I LOVE THIS CONCEALER!!! The coverage is INSANE! You can use so little product and still get so much pigment out of it it’s crazy. It’s very thick so beware of creasing, but totally avoidable if you set it right.
Tayler S.
Suffolk, VA
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
I love love love this concealer. Hands down the best I have ever used. I received a tiny sample size about a year ago and it took me 6+ months to get through it. I love that it gets warm when you rub it for better smoother coverage. It covers my bags super well. It does tend to feel a little sticky until you set it, but its worth it for the coverage. This truly is a great product that last a long time. Great buy!!!
Emily T.