BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Daisy M.
Irving, TX
Too thick and cakey in my experience.. have tried several diff times and applied it many diff ways and still the same results. Maybe I'm applying incorrectly?? Idk just glad I used it from a sample and not purchased full size
Catherine L.
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
This concealer is totally worth the hype. It's very full coverage, amazingly blendable, and has anti aging qualities. It doesn't move or crease throughout the day. I also love how you only need a tiny bit to cover a big area.
Alyssa S.
San Pedro, CA
Review for: Antiaging more...
This concealer is super amazing!! So super duper full coverage. Seriously its thick and does the job. A little bit goes a long way!!!! Make sure u set it with a setting powder!
Melissa P.
Portage
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
Received sample to try and really like it. It's good for covering extremely dark circles. A little bit goes a long way, which is nice. It's pretty thick, and can be a little difficult to blend into the rest of your makeup.
Sandra M.
This was sadly a fail for me. Made my creases under my eyes even more noticeable and it was so greasy feeling that even though set, would make my eyeliner or lower lash mascara get all smeared. It just doesn't work for me.
Nataly A.
Madera , CA
I really like this product because I have really bad undereye pigmentation. Also have baggy under Eyes but every time I apply just a little amount under my eye it just makes such a difference will definitely be buying again
Heather D.
Vale, NC
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
This is my all time favorite concealer! I love how thick this concealer goes on and covers all of my blemishes. A travel size can last me months because the quality is so good that you do not use much product at one time!!
Maritza H.
Suffern, NY
Best concealer ever. I only use a pin head size and it covers my entire under eye and lid. I love how thin I can get it and it doesn't crease once set. I go to the gym sweat and never worry it's running down my face. It lasts for ever great value for the price!
Mandee M.
Blackwood, NJ
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
I use this product daily. I don't get much sleep as I'm a college student and work to job's. This concealer makes me look like if I got a full 8 hours of sleep! Totally going to re-purchase once I run out. It's amazing !!!
Lynley B.
Dublin, OH
Best concealer I've ever used. Do you want maximum coverage for your undereyes? Well, this is what you've been looking for. Just a tiny amount of this product goes a long way, and it truly does eliminate under eye circles!
Emily T.