BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Daniele L.
He changed my eye under care for life. The cover is stellar and is waterproof! In wet areas, like Houston, it's perfect because it stays in place and does not feel heavy.
Naildevotee m.
A little goes a long way, good coverage but it doesn't stay in place. I'm 49 and don't want to set with powder, there would be more lines than a road atlas! Returned to the store and let down by yet another wrinkle/dark circle concealer. Any suggestions?

Daphne N.
Lake Worth, FL
Review for: Tan more...
This stuff is so thick and will cover anything. You don’t need to be liberal with it either, a little bit goes a long way. It is so creamy and blends easily into your skin. The only con is that it can look cakey if it isn’t applied correctly.
Mikayla H.
Review for: Neutral Medium, Light more...
If you know who Nikkie tutorials is then you understand what I mean when I say she loves the coverage of this concealer. It's beyond full coverage and you barely need any. Which means you're getting a huge bang for your buck.
Audie w.
macon, GA
It does go on thick, however that's what it takes to make my under eye circles go away! I got mine from an ipsy bag and I'm definitely going to buy the full size when I need concealer again!
Joeyy C.
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
Although the color is ultra fair, I do like using it to highlight my under eyes and other areas that are on my face. I also find myself mixing together a few of my older facial concealers with this one! It has great results!
Katie D.
Lawrenceburg, IN
easy to apply and blend, great coverage, good value for the cost, available at Ulta, better coverage than others, attractive packaging, build able, thick for good coverage but doesn't appear cakey or think on the skin, feels nice, also can be used as a highlighter
Rose E.
If you are looking for a full coverage heavy duty concealer this is it. My friend gave it to me because she got the water proof formula by accident. A little goes a long way. This stuff covers everything and it last all day.
Kira S.
Aurora, IL
This concealer is full coverage to the max. Probably is buildable but is not needed at all. I ended up giving it too my mom because i did not feel like i needed that much coverage but when i tested, it was very easy to blend.
Chasity P.
Booneville, AR
This is super thick, but it stays on without crease. So go at it with an easy hand. They really need to expand their shade range because the light is way too light and the medium is too dark. My skin tone is a 2 in the urban decay for reference.
Emily T.