BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Jessica R.
Madison, AL
They aren't kidding when they say full coverage on this product. It's super smooth. Comes in a nice box nothing fancy. Price point is fair. The worst thing is like I said it's full coverage for sure. Makes you feel a little heavy.
Emily B.
I know people swear by this product, but it's not really anything special for me. I have hereditary dark circles that are hard to cover, so this might be good for those with just tired eyes or small blemishes, but it's not strong enough to mask without a color corrector.
Amanda B.
Clearlake Oks, CA
This product is really great! I don't use it just for my under eyes since is conceals pretty great. It's a full coverage concealer therefore I also use it on my dark spots and any acne scars. I highly recommend this product to anyone who needs a full coverage concealer!
Yadira J.
Review for: Tan more...
With this product my dark undereyes simply do not exist! It is a full coverage concealer and you only need to use the smallest amount. I've been using this concealer as a color corrector for about a year and I never put it down!
Andrea S.
LOVE! great formula, does not settle into fine lines stays all day, all in all its perfection ! Would recommend to anyone! Easy to use and blends out perfect. I've tried other products but I keep going back to this
Lauren F.
Britton, MI
I received this in one of those monthly trials online. I really like it. Does on smooth, covers well and lasts most of the day. Would definitely repurchase. Packaging is cute and convenient as well. I would definite recommend.
Meritt A.
This is a 'new to me' product I've been using for about 3 weeks now. I like it - but a little bit goes a long way and it helps to be precise when you are putting it on.
Ashley S.
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
I've been using this concealer consistently for the past 2 years. I like how it brightens my under eyes, but sometimes I feel that it highlights my darkness. The formula is super thick, a little goes a long way and you definitely need to set it with powder!
Rachel K.
Battlefield, MO
A product I can feel good about! All natural, high quality ingredients with anti aging components as well. Easy to apply and blend with a good price point for the quality. I recommend this brand to all my friends. All their products are great.
Talia W.
Beverly Hills, CA
Great product! It covered my dark circles amazingly and was very easy to apply and blend. It also lasted for a long time, more than an 8 hour work day. It doesn't crease too much like other products. One downside is that there aren't that many skin tone options.
Emily T.