BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Jennifer J.
Brunswick, GA
Review for: Antiaging more...
This product says what it means bye bye to dark circles, it's super easy to apply and you only need a dab, it's buildable. Only pros.... awesome product, reasonably priced & anti aging! YES I will and have purchased again! Absolutely love it!
Caroline C.
Burleson, TX
The coverage is okay but I found it was really hard to blend on top and bottom of makeup. I received it as a sample but I don't see myself purchasing a full size. I think it's something people with mature skin would enjoy though!
Abi T.
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
I love this concealer it's a very full coverage thick concealer but it's also creamy and perfect for sculpting and cleaning out those brows and even better to cut those creases I love third concealer and the travel size is awesome
Hannah O.
This is a really thick concealer, but the coverage of it is amazing! You only need a small amount of it and it covers your entire undereye! It lasts all day and because you only have to use such a small amount, you get a ton of uses!
Reyna D.
Logan, UT
Review for: Tan more...
Beautiful concealer, does not take too much to do the trick. Applies nicely. A little costly, but it lasted me around 6 mos so I think it was worth it. Would recommend for people who like to spend a little extra for good products.
maria f.
Addison, IL
This is a great product. A little bit goes a long way fo me. Covers up my dark circles which is great because I don't have to use a second product to cover my dark circles before putting this on. It doesn't crease on me. And sets beautifully without setting powder.
Jessica R.
Madison, AL
They aren't kidding when they say full coverage on this product. It's super smooth. Comes in a nice box nothing fancy. Price point is fair. The worst thing is like I said it's full coverage for sure. Makes you feel a little heavy.
Emily B.
I know people swear by this product, but it's not really anything special for me. I have hereditary dark circles that are hard to cover, so this might be good for those with just tired eyes or small blemishes, but it's not strong enough to mask without a color corrector.
Amanda B.
Clearlake Oks, CA
This product is really great! I don't use it just for my under eyes since is conceals pretty great. It's a full coverage concealer therefore I also use it on my dark spots and any acne scars. I highly recommend this product to anyone who needs a full coverage concealer!
Yadira J.
Review for: Tan more...
With this product my dark undereyes simply do not exist! It is a full coverage concealer and you only need to use the smallest amount. I've been using this concealer as a color corrector for about a year and I never put it down!
Emily T.