BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
Pamela H.
Muskogee, OK
Very good concealer, it's very very thick so a little goes a long way, its long lasting but does have to be set or it will crease on me cause I have dry skin, no need to build coverage cause the tiniest amount is full coverage for me
Magan E.
Fort Payne, AL
Im not sure what I did before I found this! You need only the tiniest bit to cover completely and look great. I a mom of a 2.5 year old and an eight week old so lost sleep leads to some narly dark circles. This knocks them righ out.
sara e.
Palm Harbor, FL
I love this product for my inner corners where my pigmentationnks very dark. A little goes a LONG way and it's super full coverage! Great for under eyes and blemishes on your skin. I would recommend this to anyone with dark circles!
Felicia N.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I really liked how little you need to cover anything under the eyes! My tube will last me forever it feels like. If I ever run out, I will purchase again. I sometimes put this on under my foundation then highlight my under eye with shape tape after.
Hannah S.
Oro Valley, AZ
Hands down one of my favorite full coverage concealers! I was a little hesitant about spending $24 on a concealer but I found out you really only need a little bit of product for maximum coverage! So that's a win for me.. I LOVE IT!
Melissa B.
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
I really like this, specifically as an under eye concealer! The shade I have is a little light, but I prefer that anyway, so it doesn't matter much. It's very thick; if I could compare the texture to something, I'd say it's closer to a putty--like the difference between Elmer's glue and Tacky glue. It's quite thick, but that means a little goes a long way! Full coverage, I like it under or over my foundation (though if I were to wear it over consistently I would probably opt for a shade darker), and it doesn't budge. As a concealer in other areas on my face, I didn't care for it. Oddly enough, it didn't stay the way I'd expect it to, and for the price, you may want to stick to something universal instead of something that'll just work on your eyes.
Tori R.
Dorchester , MA
The best under eye concealer I've ever used. A little goes a long way and even though it is a little on the pricey side, it can definitely last you a long time and leave you looking fresh faced everyday!
Pamlea B.
Burlington, WA
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
I have been using this for about a year and I love it. I am 57 years young and use this daily for under my eyes and age spots on my face, it covers problem areas completely. I have been recommending this to my family and friends.
Yaniris C.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
This concealer is amazing its full coverage as it claims to be! Its corrects your under eyes and it will not let the sweat of a hot day smudge your concealer. Its amazing.
Linda K.
Oldsmar
Review for: Anti-Aging, Fair more...
I am a dedicated IT girl. I enjoy trying other products in search of holy grail but this is my go to.the formula is a little thick but if you work it quickly your good to go. I use my finger to warm it up and it melts like a dream.
Emily T.