BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Liana S.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Antiaging more...
Let me begin with how amazing this concealer is it's so light and creamy very pigmented and easy to apply and the coverage is amazing leaves you looking quite flawless after using this can't really go back to any other concealer
Nikki C.
Valley, AL
Review for: Tan more...
Dude I legit swear by this product. I have two kids and am a wife of a thirty year old child lol so I always look like I skipped the night sleeping but this saves me and it last all day. The one with illumination is the same amazing wize
Hanna P.
Minneapolis, MN
OBSESSED with this concealer. I got a sample size in my Ipsy bag and still have it. A TINY bit goes a very long way. I use it under my eyes and to conceal any blemishes. It is one of my all time favorite products! I would totally purchase this and recommend it to everyone!
Felicia N.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I really liked how little you need to cover anything under the eyes! My tube will last me forever it feels like. If I ever run out, I will purchase again. I sometimes put this on under my foundation then highlight my under eye with shape tape after.
Pamela H.
Muskogee, OK
Very good concealer, it's very very thick so a little goes a long way, its long lasting but does have to be set or it will crease on me cause I have dry skin, no need to build coverage cause the tiniest amount is full coverage for me
Ari F.
Review for: Antiaging more...
Received this as a sampler from Sephora, and WOW! Very heavy duty and full coverage, as well as waterproof. Had dryness and redness around my eyes in winter, and this helped cover that right up! A little goes a very long way though!
Tori R.
Dorchester , MA
The best under eye concealer I've ever used. A little goes a long way and even though it is a little on the pricey side, it can definitely last you a long time and leave you looking fresh faced everyday!
Christina C.
Fresno, CA
Really great coverage for under eye, and a little goes a long way! Blends well even though the formula is thick. Really is my favorite concealer so far! Only con is the packaging. My tubes always seem to break at the tips so i have to end up squeezingy concealer into a jar.
Katie W.
Conyers, GA
I have dark under eye circles and have tried several products. This is the first one to truly work AND lasts all day. It is also good for blemishes if you don't have your regular concealer available. The tube also lasts a long time.
Jessica a.
Owasso, OK
It's not my favorite it's super think and not very easy to blend. It doesn't work well with dry skin. I've used it on clients and they've liked it but it's just not for me. with is was it's a great price.
Emily T.