BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Tiffany C.
Beckley, WV
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
I have very dark under eye circles and this is by far my favorite concealer. It covers and isn't cakey. It's like a miracle! People tell me I look so well rested when I wear this!
b l.
By far one of the best concealers. Doesnt have to be for againg eyes, it looks great on all skin types. A little goes a long way and conceals so good. Has such a nice finish without creasing! Decent price for the fact the product is so good and has a good long lasting amount.
Haley K.
I've tried several concealers and none have been able to cover my dark circles but this one.You only need a little bit of the product.It was super easy to blend and I would definitely recommend.I believe they have a travel size,so if you just want to try it out.Then you could make sure you like it before buying the full size.
Francesca R.
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
Definitely full coverage. I love this stuff but not 5 stars because I can't reach for this every time. It's too heavy for daily use but I like it a lot for special events. I would recommend for full face makeup, not natural makeup.
Carissa D.
Charlotte, NC
People say it's Cakey but as long as you use a little it does it's job and I love it!! I would highly reccomend this especially for people with bad dark circles! It is pricey but get it from Ulta when they have a coupon or sale it is so worth every penny'
chloe f.
Saint Joseph, MO
I am in love with this concealer from It cosmetics. it has a nice consitancy and is very buildable. it has cood coverage, is easy to blend out, and they color is just right. I have worn this many times and everytime it is longlasting. I can get through a day and not worry about my concealer not being there the same way it was in the morning. I would recommend everyone buy this product
Yaniris C.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
This concealer is amazing its full coverage as it claims to be! Its corrects your under eyes and it will not let the sweat of a hot day smudge your concealer. Its amazing.
sara e.
Palm Harbor, FL
I love this product for my inner corners where my pigmentationnks very dark. A little goes a LONG way and it's super full coverage! Great for under eyes and blemishes on your skin. I would recommend this to anyone with dark circles!
Pamlea B.
Burlington, WA
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
I have been using this for about a year and I love it. I am 57 years young and use this daily for under my eyes and age spots on my face, it covers problem areas completely. I have been recommending this to my family and friends.
Hannah S.
Oro Valley, AZ
Hands down one of my favorite full coverage concealers! I was a little hesitant about spending $24 on a concealer but I found out you really only need a little bit of product for maximum coverage! So that's a win for me.. I LOVE IT!
Emily T.