BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
cristol l.
Jersey City, NJ
I'm liking this product because it doesn't break me out however I wish the color match my complexion more in between colors so it makes it difficult to find a product that blends correctly to my skin tone however I must say im pretty impressed.
Cheyenne J.
Rome, NY
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
Packaging: it's not the cutest but I actually like the tube packaging for concealer it makes it easier to use small dots

Product: oh god when I first used this product I wasn't a fan it was thick and creased like no other on me, but then I quickly realized I was using way too much. The key to this product is to use a very little amount and use it with a beauty sponge, I recommend either the real techniques sponge, a beauty blender or the aesthetica sponge. Then it becomes the perfect concealer it provides high coverage doesn't crease (as long as you immediately set it, like any concealer) and looks beautiful throughout the day

Price: if you're a beauty junkie and are constantly buying new concealers to try out I would just invest in the travel size tube because it lasts forever, if you're into one product for each category invest in a full size (after testing it out)
Nekayla G.
Apollo beach , FL
This has to be one of the most full coverage concealers I've come across in my makeup discovery journey. It's beautiful under makeup and covers any dark marks or circles you might struggle with. A must have in anyone's makeup collection!
Deja S.
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
This concealer lasted me months and it's travel sized. it's so full coverage, it's a little thick but i don't mind that. It doesn't crease at all. A little really goes a long way! I only used one small dot per eye and it covered so well.
chloe f.
Saint Joseph, MO
I am in love with this concealer from It cosmetics. it has a nice consitancy and is very buildable. it has cood coverage, is easy to blend out, and they color is just right. I have worn this many times and everytime it is longlasting. I can get through a day and not worry about my concealer not being there the same way it was in the morning. I would recommend everyone buy this product
Annie K.
Ishpeming
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
This concealer does work and covers up whatever you need to be covered! But I don't use much concealer to begin with so I haven't used much. It is also super thick and a tiny bit will go a long way! I would recommend for dark circles!
Carissa D.
Charlotte, NC
People say it's Cakey but as long as you use a little it does it's job and I love it!! I would highly reccomend this especially for people with bad dark circles! It is pricey but get it from Ulta when they have a coupon or sale it is so worth every penny'
Jessica S.
San Francisco
This is a great under eye concealer, but it takes some patience to get it right. You only need a tiny amount, and even then I like to use a beauty blender so it sheers out even more. It does a great job and should last you a long time.
Francesca R.
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
Definitely full coverage. I love this stuff but not 5 stars because I can't reach for this every time. It's too heavy for daily use but I like it a lot for special events. I would recommend for full face makeup, not natural makeup.
Michelle V.
San Jose, CA
I have extremely dry skin and this was just too thick for under my eyes. It definitely highlighted my dry patches and made the fine lines under m eyes more apparent. I think that's to be expected out of any full coverage concealer through. This is sadly just not the one for me
Emily T.