BY IT COSMETICS #9 in Concealer

• What it’s the best way to use the IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye ...3 Answers
  • Does it crease?3 Answers
  • I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...6 Answers
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer
  • "love this product !! would love more for sure . it’s the best thing i’ve ever used it gives me a more livhter under eye tent . it just works the best . i would love to get this is in the mail like i said .." in 1176 reviews
  • "wonderful for concealing dark circles. this concealer is not oily and actually holds up all day without giving crows feet lines or streaks. i find all my it cosmetics at ulta beauty and recommend asking for help finding s shade before purchasing." in 1090 reviews
  • "this is a great affordable concealer. it gives pretty good coverage. it doesn’t set like i want it to, for example if i press my finger over it, it will smudge and rub off a little so definitely use setting powder over it. but it doesn’t crease and i really like this brightening shade! i got this in my ipsy subscription this month!" in 491 reviews
Emily Y.
This product is not worth the money at all. The consistency of this concealer is very tacky and unfavorable. To continue, this concealer is very difficult to blend and does not look very flattering! I do not recommend this product to others.
Amber S.
Science Hill, KY
I absolutely LOVE this stuff! It is very very thick, which sounds awful, but you barely use a 3rd of what you'd normally use on a regular concealer. You barely put any out and then warm it up between fingers & it's so good. I absolutely love it!
Jessica C.
One of my faves. Love it. It's thick though. So if you don't like thick don't get it. It's VERY long lasting. Easy to apply. It's very build-able and user friendly. I recommend it.
Melissa H.
Easton
I have been a long time user of MAC cosmetics under eye concealer, but IT cosmetics bye bye under eye concealer has changed my mind. It brightens, tones, and corrects. It is buildable, but not cakey. I plan to buy this concealer again and again!
Monica S.
Milltown, NJ
Holy Sahara desert! This would honestly be the bomb if it wasn't so darn drying. I literally can't get it to look even semi decent no matter how little I use. And you really don't need a lot because this stuff is FULL COVERAGE. But it's also pretty thick. It certainly looks better on blemishes on the face, but still far too drying for me.
Natalie S.
Louisville
I use this everyday I do not know what I would do without it... it covered up my dark circles and hides my red spots on my upper cheek area I pair it up with a BB cream and it works wonders... great product
Sam W.
Davie, FL
AMAZING! A little bit goes a long way! This concealer is amazing super thick for great coverage blends well and works great with different foundations! I wish the color options were a little better but still a great concealer I continue to buy.
Morgan F.
Sicklerville, NJ
LOVE! this is one of my must-have makeup products. As a full time student and worker, I have extremely dark circles under my eyes due to the lack of sleep, haha. I purchased the travel size of this product last year at Ulta and as soon as it ran out, I purchased the full size tube. The coverage is amazing and I would recommend to any who struggles with dark under eye circles or any major blemishes.
Deanna D.
Scottsdale, AZ
I had never used under eye concealer before but I got this as a sample. I'm almost out and I will definitely be purchasing a full size one. I use it in a upside down triangle shape below my eyes and wow I didn't realize how tired I looked before! It really does make a difference.
Sonia G.
Los Banos, CA
This product is so good. It covers everything and really love using this. Its easy to apply and blend. It covers my dark spots I have under my eyes. It is a little on the thick side so a little goes a long way. I totally recommend this product.
Emily T.