BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Samantha M.
Grand Ledge
This product is just eh for me. Everyone raves about it but I just can't get on board. I'm not sure if it is just my product but it's thick and cakey and hard to apply. I have tried with a brush and a beauty blender and it's still awful.
Veronica C.
Every woman in my family uses this concealer. It's think enough to cover any discoloration, but not drying. It's thick so it will require your brushes and sponges to be washed more frequently but so worth it. It has anti-aging properties so highly recommend.
molly m.
Absolutely in love!! beautiful concealer i love this so much!! it is very thick so if you don't like that this isn't the best concealer for you but i love it and i would definitely buy it again!! very full coverage, matte and beautiful!
Alyssa M.
Hyattsville, MD
I don't use it for my undereyes, but I do use it as a regular concealer. I found that it does hide my acne pretty well. I'm talking about the bumpy pimple kind which is hard to hide and it does pretty well. It can also do the simple reddening of the skin as well very well. Just make sure you get the right shade, otherwise it will look really bad. And too much will make it look cakey as I found out trying to desperately hide my acne sometimes.
Kassandra B.
Being a full time college student and mommy to a baby boy this is my go to. It's build-able and full coverage I don't go anywhere without it. I like that it squeezes out instead of having to dig your figures inside (it's more sanitary).
Jaime F.
Rehoboth, MA
Then best concealer I have ever used. It is pricey but it's very worth it. With this product a little goes a long way. It's easy to apply and blend. The color is great. I would recommend it to others.
Caitlyn W.
Du Quoin, IL
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
Amazing pigmentation. Super creamy and smooth. It really does cover any dark circles under the eye. it does not crease when set with concealer. Conceals blemishes well too. I have bought four tubes of this stuff and the tubes last forever
Alessandra D.
Livingston, NJ
Review for: Other more...
I purchased tan in this concealer. I have dry skin under my eyes so a lot of concealer don't work for me. They actually make me look older . With this concealer the consistency doesn't go matte unless you powder it . A little dab is all you need. This spreads nicely and lasts all day . The only thing I don't like it the tones they have
Lexy R.
Hastings, MI
Love! This is a great product for stubborn under eye discoloration. It will cover anything. You need to use very little of this product or you will get creasing. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a very full coverage concealer.
Andrea P.
Orlando, FL
Really good coverage, but I do find it a little heavy. Just need a small amount because it goes a long way. Sadly, I find after awhile
it does crease and sets in my lines. Still
continue to use it though, because the coverage is amazing.
Emily T.