BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Katellyn L.
Favorite! This covers everything and I mean everything. Can feel a little heavy but it doesn't bother me once it's blended out and set. Its a little pricey but totally worth it.
Jessi G.
I have enjoyed this product every time I use it. The only thing stopping me from giving it 5 stars is that it tends to transfer a bit. I have no problem using it under translucent powder or as a spot concealer. I would for sure recommend this to others.
Olivia A.
Covington, LA
This waterproof concealer by IT Cosmetics is insane! It's extremely long wearing and covers my dark under eyes better than any other product I've tried! It's very cute and compact and is definitely a fantastic buy!
Shannon D.
Mount clemens, MI
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
Very thick! Full coverage! Can be cakey if you don't apply it lightly. I use this when I need the extra coverage but not if I'm extremely dry because it does cling to my dry patches. Yes I would recommend for someone with really dark circles.
Kim C.
Leesburg, GA
This concealer has great coverage, but it is a bit heavier and thicker than I prefer under my eyes. It did have a tendency to crease under my eyes even with using a setting powder. I give it 4 stars for the full coverage.
Sarah T.
This is one of the best concealers I've used. Great coverage, although a little heavy to me for everyday use. It's great because it has an illuminating effect so when I'm exhausted I look awake as ever.
Sav S.
This is my favorite concealer ever! It is thick with great coverage and never comes off in water or sweat. It can be a little hard to blend it because it has limited color options but I would recommend it to anyone because of the amazing value. A little bit goes a long way and it never fails to cover even my worst under we circles.
Destiny B.
It keeps the bags under my eyes, the only downside is that it is very heavy on my face and runny. It lasts throughout the day depending on what your doing. I would definetly recommended it to somebody that likes that caked on face feeling.
Brittany K.
Oakland , CA
So let me start by saying I love everything about It Cosmetics. I love that it has skin benefits in all of it's makeup. This concealer is SO FULL COVERAGE!!! It's very thick, but it lasts all day. 10/10 would recommend to everyone else, it's my go to.
Brooke S.
Review for: Antiaging more...
This stuff is amazing news in a tube! Literally makes me feel and look wide awake right away! A definite must each day! Have not tested it's warerproofness yet, but even without that it is amazing for everyday use! No harsh chemicals and a skin treatment as well! Even better!!
Emily T.