BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does it crease?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
Jasmine F.
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
I have heard a lot of positive recommendations for this concelaer, however it did not work well for me. It does provide good coverage, but it settles into fine lines. It goes on pretty thick, but it is easy to blend out. I would not purchase again, because I prefer Tarte shape tape.
Alex E.
Knoxville, TN
Omgosh! This little thing is amazing. I would pay so much for this product. It covers up EVERYTHING. Got a major breakout don't worry just pull out this bad boy. Have a wrinkle? No biggie it will smooth it out. Plus a TINY amount goes a long way!
Mai Chou V.
Eau Claire, WI
Very very thick cover concealer, which i wasnt expecting. Coverage is definitely overbearing and all though i like it, i am a very sheer type user. I dont use it as much but do when i need to majorly conceal my under-eye-bags or just when i feel like going a bit more heavier on my makeup.
Katie B.
Hanover, NH
This concealer works fine I guess but it has never really impressed me. It takes quite a bit of work to get it to look good and I don't know that it's always worth it. Definitely has very full coverage, but I would probably recommend Tarte Shape Tape over this one
Karen L.
Ozone Park, NY
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
The Bye Bye Under Eye Full Coverage Waterproof Concealer is very blend-able, smooth, light weight and VERY full coverage. When using it, for the first time, my dark circles completely disappeared. Love love love this product.
Morgan F.
Sicklerville, NJ
LOVE! this is one of my must-have makeup products. As a full time student and worker, I have extremely dark circles under my eyes due to the lack of sleep, haha. I purchased the travel size of this product last year at Ulta and as soon as it ran out, I purchased the full size tube. The coverage is amazing and I would recommend to any who struggles with dark under eye circles or any major blemishes.
Cheyenne G.
I was never big into make up, until I had met my boyfriends sister. I would always put some makeup on, but not much at all. It was when she done my makeup for prom that I realized I wanted to learn more. One of my main problems was my under eyes. They were so awful until she suggested to get this concealer and it's been wonderful ever since!
Sonia G.
Los Banos, CA
This product is so good. It covers everything and really love using this. Its easy to apply and blend. It covers my dark spots I have under my eyes. It is a little on the thick side so a little goes a long way. I totally recommend this product.
Hope H.
Review for: Antiaging more...
Love love love. Being a full time mom, employee and student, sleep is sometimes hard to come by! This concealer is AH-MA-ZING!! Dark circles and blemish marks are gone! I can't say enough about this product!
Kristýna B.
Ralston, NE
My favorite under eye concealer. You need the smallest little bit for extreme coverage on the days you have bags and tired looking eyes. I love this brand in general, but their under eye product is one I probably won't replace. Highly recommend.
Emily T.