BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
Sanzida B.
Ozone Park, NY
One of my friends got me this as a gift and I thought I would love it as she wears it often and it looks incredible on her skin, but personally it feels to thick for me and it's difficult to blend.
Jessica A.
Peoria, AZ
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
Ugh I'm torn with this one, I got it in my ipsy years ago. It's before I was setting concealer so I think I'm biased to thinking it's crap because it creased like a mf and would not dry. It's definitely full coverage but it's like too thick? Idk I wanna try it again
Allyson A.
Hope Valley, RI
THIS. CONCEALER. Seriously will cover anything! I use this to cover up any blemishes I might have as well as my dark circles. I also use it to clean up my liner and my brows. It is really so versatile and worth every penny! And a little goes a LONG way so this product seriously lasts forever.
Sophia R.
Dallas, TX
I really love how well this primer works for my saggy and dark circles I also like that it doesn't crease I used other brands and it always creases the only thing is it seems a lil dry so I set with a good setting spray other than that good coverage
Deanna D.
Scottsdale, AZ
I had never used under eye concealer before but I got this as a sample. I'm almost out and I will definitely be purchasing a full size one. I use it in a upside down triangle shape below my eyes and wow I didn't realize how tired I looked before! It really does make a difference.
Stephanie P.
This is my full coverage concealer for sure. I love the coverage but a creases uncontrollably under My eyes. They have a good color range it is a little pricey and it is easy to blend I might buy this again
Chiney-Shae L.
Springfield Gardens, NY
Review for: Antiaging more...
I know am a too young for this concealer but my aunt bout it for her self and she got a set the brush and everything and took all of them and I love the concealer especially because I have bad acne scaring.
Kelsey S.
Will never get a differnt under eye coverage. I always put becca pink shimmer on first then this product to help cover my dark circles. It stays on all day until I take it off. I feel like I can go light or dark in this product and it's still good
Kiersten R.
Fort bragg, NC
I actually returned this product. I think the pigmentation was great and hid my terrible dark circles, but it creased on me. I don't know if it was the powder I used or the actual product, but I didn't reach for this like I do my NYX concealer.
Cheyenne G.
I was never big into make up, until I had met my boyfriends sister. I would always put some makeup on, but not much at all. It was when she done my makeup for prom that I realized I wanted to learn more. One of my main problems was my under eyes. They were so awful until she suggested to get this concealer and it's been wonderful ever since!
Emily T.