BY IT COSMETICS #11 in Concealer

• Does it crease?3 Answers
  • I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer
  • "love this product !! would love more for sure . it’s the best thing i’ve ever used it gives me a more livhter under eye tent . it just works the best . i would love to get this is in the mail like i said .." in 1176 reviews
  • "wonderful for concealing dark circles. this concealer is not oily and actually holds up all day without giving crows feet lines or streaks. i find all my it cosmetics at ulta beauty and recommend asking for help finding s shade before purchasing." in 1090 reviews
  • "this is a great affordable concealer. it gives pretty good coverage. it doesn’t set like i want it to, for example if i press my finger over it, it will smudge and rub off a little so definitely use setting powder over it. but it doesn’t crease and i really like this brightening shade! i got this in my ipsy subscription this month!" in 491 reviews
Carmen B.
Midwest, WY
Review for: Light more...
This concealer is heavy duty. It covers everything. You seriously only need the smallest amount because a little goes a VERY long way. My only issue is that it looks a little cakey and dry under my eyes because I do have such dry skin. But I like it anyway.
Katherine P.
Conroe, TX
I just wanted to share I love how easy this product goes on with this lovely brush an that unlike with some concealers they are very thick an are kinda greasy even after you've applied foundation or powder over them which can cause your eyeliner an mascara to make a scary site under your eyes Lol. Not this one once its applied an you've completed the rest of your makeup you can't even feel its there an doesn't leave that shiney look that some do
Love it an gives great coverage
Natalie A.
Lynchburg , VA
The best concealer if you have dark circles and puffiness under your eyes! Def build able and easy to blend out. The packaging is pretty nice and easy to carry in your purse. I like using a beauty sponge to blend it out. Def recommend this staple product!
Lynn T.
I go back and forth between light and medium. This concealer is very think but holy cow does it cover EVERYTHING. Every dark circle, every blemish. It's the best. Be sure to set it and it is budge proof. It is nourishing to the under eye. It's the best.
Leigh Ann P.
This stuff is thick but will definitely give you tons of coverage of that what you want! I don't believe anyone could use this product though with setting it because it is so thick and creamy that it almost creases immediately if not set with a powder.
Pearl S.
Phoenix, AZ
This is honestly one of my favorite concealers! It literally conceals my under eye circles. i also love the fact that this concealer does not crease . After using this concealer I like to set it with a loose translucent powder for a long lasting effect.
Juliana R.
Goodyear , AZ
Best. Concealer. Ever. Super fantastic coverage, easy to blend, little goes a long way. Lasts a long time. I use this on more than just my eyes. I prefer this over others I have tried like Revlon, Benefit, Bare Minerals, L'Oréal, etc. HIGHLY recommend.
Kathryn C.
Bloomington, IL
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
This stuff does not budge. It's perfect for summer when your face is sliding off. Use a small amount of product and it will last forever. Best for under eyes for brightening. I would buy again and tell my friend about them all the time
Alexandria B.
I'm not big on thick coats of makeup, but this stuff works great. It's just thick enough to color and thin enough to not be heavy. You only need a little , so it lasts longer and stays on. I would recommend it to my friends. There's 3 shades I believe.
Brittany R.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
I was so upset when I finished this product! I had originally gotten it in my Ipsy bag but after doing some research to find out the price and where to get it, it was out of my price range. I was pretty upset because this product is absolutely amazing!
Emily T.