BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
Tiffany M.
Plantation, FL
This concealer is a cult favorite for a reason. The pigmentation, the staying power, its ability to make even the most tired eyes look fully awake. The formula is so easy to blend & doesn't cake or crease after hours. It's my go to concealer forever.
Jana H.
Ty Ty, GA
Review for: Neutral Medium, Light more...
this concealer is the best one on the market. it covers up any undereye bag or blemish on your face. a little bit goes a long way and last all day. it takes a little work to blend it out but it is worth the work.
Sanzida B.
Ozone Park, NY
One of my friends got me this as a gift and I thought I would love it as she wears it often and it looks incredible on her skin, but personally it feels to thick for me and it's difficult to blend.
Sarah M.
Irvine, CA
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
I love this stuff. The pigmentation is top notch. I would highly recommend it. The packaging is fine and it allows you to squeeze out the last drops. It's super easy to apply. It's very hydrating and dewy so it may not be good for someone with oily skin.
Vanette  M.
Hands down one the best under eye concealers out there! I'm always trying new one and come back to it. Love the packaging! I love to blend with a beauty blender . Highly recommend!
Jessica B.
Florham Park, NJ
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
This is one of the best full coverage concealers I've ever used. It's hard to compare to shape tape, which is my alternative favorite, because the formulas are so very different. It is super creamy and buildable, you do not need to use a color corrector to cover dark circles! That's amazing!
Allyson A.
Hope Valley, RI
THIS. CONCEALER. Seriously will cover anything! I use this to cover up any blemishes I might have as well as my dark circles. I also use it to clean up my liner and my brows. It is really so versatile and worth every penny! And a little goes a LONG way so this product seriously lasts forever.
Malinda P.
Waverly
Love, love, love this stuff. I wear it all the time. It's gold! All my friends ask me what I use. It's so creamy and smooth. Perfect for my sensitive under the eye skin. I'll never use any other under the eye concealer. Best stuff I have ever used.
Sophia R.
Dallas, TX
I really love how well this primer works for my saggy and dark circles I also like that it doesn't crease I used other brands and it always creases the only thing is it seems a lil dry so I set with a good setting spray other than that good coverage
Abby C.
Northfield, MN
The only reason this doesn't get 5 stars is because it's a little too thick. While that can be taken care of with powder, it can be a con for those who don't like to powder their face. It easily creases without the powder. If powdered, it hides the darkest of dark circles and lasts all day!
Emily T.