BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does it crease?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
Keeley B.
This concealer covers everything! I really like it for days when I haven't gotten much sleep. The only downside is that it's really thick so it is more prone to creasing. I've found that as long as I only use a little and set it fast it'll last all day
Juliana R.
Goodyear , AZ
Best. Concealer. Ever. Super fantastic coverage, easy to blend, little goes a long way. Lasts a long time. I use this on more than just my eyes. I prefer this over others I have tried like Revlon, Benefit, Bare Minerals, L'Oréal, etc. HIGHLY recommend.
Leigh Ann P.
This stuff is thick but will definitely give you tons of coverage of that what you want! I don't believe anyone could use this product though with setting it because it is so thick and creamy that it almost creases immediately if not set with a powder.
Alexandria B.
I'm not big on thick coats of makeup, but this stuff works great. It's just thick enough to color and thin enough to not be heavy. You only need a little , so it lasts longer and stays on. I would recommend it to my friends. There's 3 shades I believe.
Lynn T.
I go back and forth between light and medium. This concealer is very think but holy cow does it cover EVERYTHING. Every dark circle, every blemish. It's the best. Be sure to set it and it is budge proof. It is nourishing to the under eye. It's the best.
Krista K.
A little goes a long way with this concealer, but I love it. It is so full coverage that not only can you use it to cover under eye circles, but it can be used for spot treatment as well. Whenever I haven't had a good night's sleep and look extra ghastly, this concealer brings me back to life.
Pearl S.
Phoenix, AZ
This is honestly one of my favorite concealers! It literally conceals my under eye circles. i also love the fact that this concealer does not crease . After using this concealer I like to set it with a loose translucent powder for a long lasting effect.
Brittany H.
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
Bought originally to cover a tattoo- worked well! Found that it worked nicely as a first layer before putting foundation to brighten under eye bags. Only use it for special occasions, not for everyday use. Ultimately, only gave it 4 stars because it's VERY thick. A single Tony drop goes a LONG! Way.
kaley m.
pittsburgh
The consistency of this product is a bit thick, but it goes on without creasing or streaking. It blends out nicely and brightens up the face to give a nice, healthy looking skin tone. This product isn't a light weight everyday concealer, but for me I would most definitely buy this product again!:)
Brianna J.
Does a really nice job covering up dark circles. I have not found a concealer that has been able to cover as well as it has. To apply it recommends a brush to blend it out but you can also just as easily use your finger which is nice if you're in a rush.
Emily T.