BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
Elvia V.
Tucson, AZ
This concealer was my ride or die concealer for months. It's very full coverage. It covers undereye dark circles in a breeze and is perfect for covering up acne scars. It's a thick formula so make sure you set it with a powder! Little product goes a long way!
Vanessa M.
Review for: Tan more...
I love it cosmetics products. This concealer works great but I do have to say I don't like the consistency of the product, it's too thick so it's hard to apply due to being sticky. If they changed the formula a bit I will continue buying it. All other products I've tried from It Cosmetics are amazing!!! :)
Shari C.
Great product offering nice coverage and good selection of shades. I love the creamy texture however I have problems with mascara smudging under my eyes so I suggest setting with powder.
Taylor S.
Helena , MT
Review for: Light more...
IN LOVE...This concealer is magic in a bottle. Seriously so easy to blend and the formula is smooth and creamy. Please be aware that this is a heavier concealer. You don't need very much and it will do wonders. Would buy again in a heartbeat. Good price too.
Sonia S.
Lahaina, HI
Review for: Antiaging more...
Its one of many great concealers that we normally use on a daily basis. It also does many things for you. It covers dark circles under the eyes, its antiaging which means it will help with any wrinkles and its waterproof so it doesnt come off easily untill your ready to wipe it off with makeup remover
Natalie M.
Deltona, FL
This Concealer is amazing! It blends really easily, and a little SERIOUSLY goes a long way. i can use less than half a pea size for both eyes as well as the rest of my facial blemishes. It has simple packaging, which i enjoy. I would definitely buy this again!
Sonia L.
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
Just a little goes a long way! I got this as a sample in one of my subscriptions and was amazed at the coverage and how little you need to use. Blends easily with a beauty blender. Definitely recommend if you're looking for great under eye coverage.
Hannah S.
Shelbyville
This is a little expensive for what it does for me. It only takes a little and it goes a long way. But even the tiniest bit still seems like a lot. It can be covered up well with regular foundation. I think that alternative options would be the better choice.
Shelly M.
Fort Worth, TX
I know so many love this product. But, for my over 40 crepey under eye this is the WORST concealer I have ever tried! Every single time I go into Ulta...ok not every SINGLE time...but multiple times...they try to push this on me and slather it on my face. It is the thickest, cakiest, crepey, hideous mess!
Barbara R.
Orlando, FL
Wow! Let me start by saying that I have only purchased the travel size tube, and it has lasted me about 4 months already. This product is super pigmented and only requires the slightest amount of product with amazing results. I look so awake after using this
Emily T.