BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Natalie M.
Deltona, FL
This Concealer is amazing! It blends really easily, and a little SERIOUSLY goes a long way. i can use less than half a pea size for both eyes as well as the rest of my facial blemishes. It has simple packaging, which i enjoy. I would definitely buy this again!
Ashley R.
Hammond, LA
Every morning waking up I would watch it cosmetics and I was in wow, I couldn't wait to try and use there beautiful brush and bye bye under eye. I have to say it looks and feels just as nice as seen on t.v it's a dream come true for me playing with makeup
Barbara R.
Orlando, FL
Wow! Let me start by saying that I have only purchased the travel size tube, and it has lasted me about 4 months already. This product is super pigmented and only requires the slightest amount of product with amazing results. I look so awake after using this
Ashley C.
Lubbock, TX
Review for: Antiaging more...
Best concealer hands down! Once I discovered this concealer I have never looked back! Awesome coverage. Easy to apply and so gentle on skin. Get a lot of product for the price and lasts a long time. Recommend to everyone!
mariel k.
I have a love-hate relationship with this concealer. I love it, but my skin doesnt. I have dry skin which can accentuate it and can cake. But when you moisturize well, you have a great full coverage concealer. I love that it covers my under eyes, but i really need to moisturize to wear it. This is something I grab for on special occasions and have time to really prep my skin for it. This product isnt dry skin friendly.
valerie m.
Yoakum, TX
Love love love this. I received this product in my ipsy bag one month. It does cover and doesn't leave me Cakey underneath my eyes. I also use it on stubborn pimples to ease the redness. I went out and bought a full-size cause I loved it so much. I really do love IT products.
kyla s.
It cosmetics concealers are the best concealers I have ever used. Hands down. And I have tried A LOT. They cover well, the colors match, and they're aren't greasy so when you out on foundation, the concealer doesn't run away. My go to concealer, and favorite.
Sheila F.
Arvada, CO
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
This concealer is great for more mature eyes.  It does a great job of covering/concealing darkness or uneven areas under the eyes.  This concealer does not settle into fine but it does blend perfectly not to mention, it has great staying power.  A little bit goes a long way, it take such a small amount to cover.  This is a great product!
Meg B.
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
This product is absolutely amazing for covering up dark under eyes or blemishes. I love using it because I have such dark and pigmented under eyes. I also use it for cover very red blemishes I have. The only downside to this product is that it is very thick.
Devin B.
This covers very, very well if you're looking for a full-coverage concealer. I use this rarely, when I'm feeling extra tired, because it is very thick. I have found that it creases under the eye, so I always set it with an HD powder. Otherwise, lasts all day!
Emily T.